Does this remind you of anything

Yea interesting indeed. Thanx noa. I wouldn't be surprised if Mike was directly inspired by the performance. She's Lizza Minelli's mother and it's very likely he digs her work like that.

What's even funnier is that Michael not only used the beginning as an inspiration for the Dangerous routine, but he even sang "Get Happy" at one point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZG-M52BeVU
I was gonna post the same! :yes:

It's hilarious how we, as fans keep finding things in the history of entertainment that we didn't know about, but which Michael brought to our attention one way or another.

What's even more funny is that Michael just completely copied so many things from other artists just like Usher and others are doing with Michael :doh::hysterical:

I was gonna post the same! :yes:

It's hilarious how we, as fans keep finding things in the history of entertainment that we didn't know about, but which Michael brought to our attention one way or another.

What's even more funny is that Michael just completely copied so many things from other artists just like Usher and others are doing with Michael :doh::hysterical:

What's missing from that show with Judy Garland is what?...A Black Man On Stage. A Talented Black Man.

Michael made up for the lack of color in the performance and the total excitement of the routine.

I don't think Usher and the others have made up for anything yet on Michael. They are still trying to get there.

I see a major difference. Time does repeat itself, but it's got to get better or it's just an imitation.:D

Back