Merry christmas everyone !!

Hess

Proud Member
I think the title says it all!! :lol:

I just wanna wish you all a VERY good christmas. Hope you'll all have a great time with family and friends!

And Thanks to the entire MJJC-team for giving all of us this superb fan board! Your work is very much apreciated! (damn can't spell that :lol: ) But thanks to all of you and merry Christmas to all of you too!

:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

:zorro: Also to Mike of course :zorro:

:huggy:

:santa_elf:Merry Christmas to everyone and hope your holidays bring much happiness and joy :santaclaus: HOHOHO!

agixmas-1.gif

:santa_elf:Thank you Hess, I would like to wish you, Michael, all the MJJC staff and everyone else a very merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. :dance_party:

I think the title says it all!! :lol:

I just wanna wish you all a VERY good christmas. Hope you'll all have a great time with family and friends!

And Thanks to the entire MJJC-team for giving all of us this superb fan board! Your work is very much apreciated! (damn can't spell that :lol: ) But thanks to all of you and merry Christmas to all of you too!

:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

:zorro: Also to Mike of course :zorro:

Glædelig jul og godt nytår

Merry Christmas!!!

I just wanna say that I'm glad to be a member of MJJCO... I've made good friends here and have had such good times and laughs!

So, merry Christmas to everyone... May you all spend this special evening with your loved ones.

God bless you all!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone !!! :santa:

I hope everyone's holidays are full of joy and happiness!!

God Bless!!!!

- Brittany :D

because this year we celebrated 25 years of Thriller , I want to complete this year all in the spirit of Thriller, therefore I've prepared a special Christmas card for you, my dears MJ fans!

Christmas2008.jpg

I wish you good health, happiness and many joys ...

If 2008 was the Thriller year, I want 2009 to be the new Michael Jackson album signed!

Happy Holidays!

with love: nicu_mjj

Merry christmas to all the members and of course the staff of MJJC!!!! :santa: :santa_elf::xmas1::frosty: :newyear:

Merry Christmas to you, everyone at MJJC, Michael and everyone else who is dear to me and to all our dear members!! :D

A MERRY CHRISTMAS to all members and staff at MJJC

and a BIG HUG and a MERRY CHRISTMAS to THE KING OF POP and his Children.

Kisses from Denmark ;)

Merry christmas to everyone here at mjjc!!
Let's hope 2009 will bring lot's of great things for everyone and especially Michael of course!!

Wow, you've all made such beautiful pictures/signatures. :D :holiday:

Merry Christmas to everyone of you!
:happy: :love:
And Merry Christmas Michael!

Merry Christmas & Happy holidays to all of you and Michael and his family! Hope we all have a great time :xmas1:

Merry Christmas!!! Thank you for all the little Christmas touches that everyone has added in this thread - it's really nice! Happy holidays - 2009 looks like it's gonna rock!

Ditto. Imma enjoy myself and take a break from here, startin' right now. :D Be back for the new year!

Back