Akon talking about 'Hold My Hand'

Johan

Proud Member
I don't know if someone already posted this video, but check it out it's Akon talking about Hold My Hand. The site also mentions MJ's plans to do a world tour. I like that they refer to Michael as the 'the greatest entertainer in history', which wel all know of course, but still with all of the negative coverage of MJ it's nice to see some positive news. http://musicgoss.com/

lol..well...i didn't see this before, so..thanks..and thanks even more..cus i had to wipe both my eyes, and ears, cus i couldn't believe how positive that was...no negative what soever. that's a first. and besides that, the woman doing the interview sounded like a big MJ fan..kept pressing Akon on the possitbility that HMH could still be a hit, despite the leak..lol...and if he's working on more stuff with MJ

and..for troubleman..wherever u are..i see the accompanying news about the soundscan download good news. so..the music industry is still humming. lol

and yes..i loved the King of Pop tour article..absolutely positive..love it!!

thanks again, for posting. this is unprecedented, for me, on this forum to see a positive positive article complete with no quips.

Thanks for posting Johan, I also must have missed this the first time round so Im glad you posted.

It was lovely to see such a nice positive interview. Its sad to think that because it was leaked its not gonna be on the album and Akon seems to confirm my thoughts that Michael wants to keep everything under wraps until everything is perfect and then he's gonna hit us with it so hard, wham!! Its gonna make all the nay-sayers sit up and take note. Like he said, a leak for new artists is no bad thing, but for Michael....he wants the best

Well it is kind of new stuff.. Hes working on a lot of stuff.. period. I wonder what else Michael has up his sleeve, I am guessing that this 'comeback' really is going to be huge. The leak kind of snubbed the feeling that they wanted the track to have, I still feel that it should have come out, everyone who I knew heard it loved it and not many people heard it.

Looking forward to next year that is for sure.

Very interesting. Hmmmmmmm..... lol

Thanks for posting. I hadn't seen this footage, either. :flowers:

old news. thanks anyway.

It is old news.
Posted on a website run by an MJ fan (damienshields) LOL
Which was already posted on here earlier in that monster akon thread we have on page 2 of this forum section.
What a laugh.

Oh I didnt see that iAkon nterview yet
but I havent been in the HMH Thread
for awhile _ so thanks for posting it
and I really like Damiens new site
he is doing a GREAT job there no
Tabloid TRASH .. :)

Clearly he's a fan, lol. Whenever he talks about Michael, he talks about him like he's the greatest person he ever met. Of course, most people who meet Michael talk about him that way.

Back