December 24, 2008

Momma Shannon

Proud Member
Well Happy Christmas Eve to everyone :santa:

There are a bunch of articles reporting the official statement about Michael being well and planning a world tour. There's even a few of uninformed ones still running the MJ is close to death info *rollseyes*

[SIZE=-2]E! Online[/SIZE]
Jackson report denied
[SIZE=-1]Boston Globe, United States - 10 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Michael Jackson's spokesperson - who goes by the name Dr. Tohme - is denying a report that the artist is ill with a serious lung disease, calling the claim ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Jackson Blasts Ill Health Rumors [SIZE=-1]San Francisco Chronicle[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Michael Jackson camp denies health problems [SIZE=-1]Washington Post[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Rep: Michael Jackson's 'in fine health' [SIZE=-1]New York Daily News[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Spokesman denies reports of Michael Jackson's needing a lung ...
[SIZE=-1]Chicago Tribune, United States - 7 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Michael Jackson's spokesman says an author's claim that the singer needs a lung transplant because of a rare respiratory disease is a "total fabrication," ...[/SIZE]

Celeb-a-razzi: Funeral set for jazz star Cox; Britney Spears' dad ...
[SIZE=-1]DetNews.com, MI - 8 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Reports about Michael Jackson being sick and needing a lung transplant is just crazy talk, reports Reuters. Jackson's official spokesman, Dr. Tohme Tohme ...[/SIZE]

CONFIRMED: Michael Jackson is not dying
[SIZE=-1]International Business Times, NY - Dec 22, 2008

[SIZE=-1]By Alice Jean Michael Jackson's representative denied rumors that Jackson was struggling nearly dying of a serious disease that left him half blind and with ...[/SIZE]

Michael Jackson’s Spokesman Says Singer Is In “Fine Health”
[SIZE=-1]eFluxMedia - 1 hour ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]By Rebecca Brody A spokesman for Michael Jackson denied in a statement released on Monday that his client was suffering from a rare respiratory disease and ...[/SIZE]

Michael Jackson "Not Dying", Says Spokesman
[SIZE=-1]Xfm Online, UK - 4 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Pop fans the world over have been in shock since it was announced at the beginning of the week that Michael Jackson was critically ill. ...[/SIZE]

Lil mentionings:

Celebrity Big Brother - What to expect?
[SIZE=-1]Tiscali Europe, UK - 3 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Jade had clearly been briefed by BB bosses that with Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine in the house, she would be the ideal candidate to seize the ...[/SIZE]

Take That star Gary Barlow and wife are 'expecting baby girl in ...
[SIZE=-1]Daily Mail, UK - 1 hour ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]The band's 2009 stadium tour, The Circus - Live, smashed UK box office records, including Michael Jackson's 1987 Bad tour.[/SIZE]

The night before Christmas, and all through my house
[SIZE=-1]The Times-Picayune - NOLA.com, LA - 3 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]I listened to Michael Jackson's "Ben" too many times. I was brainwashed by Stuart Little. Perhaps. Mouse or mice, it doesn't really matter. ...[/SIZE]

Full-of-beans seasonal treat
[SIZE=-1]Bromley Times, UK - 4 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Along with her piercing patois she finds time to bring the house down with Michael Jackson's Blame It On The Boogie, coupled with the ensemble dressed in ...[/SIZE]

Today in
Michael Jackson History
[/center]

1994 - Janet Jackson's "You Want This" hit #8 in the U.S.
[/SIZE]

:scratch:Well, it's a Jackson - another day MJ rested :D

Thanks Shannon!

I'm glad to see that MJ's "denial" message is making the rounds, because sometimes the denial doesn't get out there at all.

[SIZE=-1]Pop fans the world over have been in shock since it was announced at the beginning of the week that Michael Jackson was critically ill. ...[/SIZE]

err i dont think so. we're not that stupid. i for one always knew that rumor was completely false and made up by that devilish sicko. the official denial though still made me very glad because it put an end to the constant printing of the same bullsh*t and the constant posting of some ignorant crazy "fans" that obviously dont have a clue about what the tabloids are like. next week the tabloids will make up some other lie and print it. this will never stop. it'll go on forever. fans should know the truth about the tabloids or they'll end up panicking and worrying and going nuts for the rest of their lives over every piece of bs the tabloids print. simple as that.

err i dont think so. we're not that stupid. i for one always knew that rumor was completely false and made up by that devilish sicko. the official denial though still made me very glad because it put an end to the constant printing of the same bullsh*t and the constant posting of some ignorant crazy "fans" that obviously dont have a clue about what the tabloids are like. next week the tabloids will make up some other lie and print it. this will never stop. it'll go on forever. fans should know the truth about the tabloids or they'll end up panicking and worrying and going nuts for the rest of their lives over every piece of bs the tabloids print. simple as that.

You know that's right and according to my "Michael Jackson Rumor CYCLE," the next rumor should be regarding the Sony/ATV catalog. LOL! Since we haven't heard that rumor in a while, I'm sure it's right around the corner.

I mean, if it's not his health, then it's Neverland, after that comes losing the Sony/ATV and then they go back to his health. Round and round and round they go!

You know that's right and according to my "Michael Jackson Rumor CYCLE," the next rumor should be regarding the Sony/ATV catalog. LOL! Since we haven't heard that rumor in a while, I'm sure it's right around the corner.

I mean, if it's not his health, then it's Neverland, after that comes losing the Sony/ATV and then they go back to his health. Round and round and round they go!

lol aint that the truth. i never pay attention to what the sick tabloids say but i cant help it when im a member of an online fan forum and someone always has to start a new thread or make a post about it. i mean its right there in front of my eyes lol how can i avoid it ? i try to ignore it but then some folks make a huge deal out of it and i end up getting pissed lol.

i think they've made up all the lies a human mind can think of for this man. there isnt anymore lies to tell. they must have run out of them so they've started repeating the same ones now lol. monsters.

li think they've made up all the lies a human mind can think of for this man. there isnt anymore lies to tell. they must have run out of them so they've started repeating the same ones now lol. monsters.

And to me, now this is just me (LOL), I am seeing "little signs" of disbelief from some of the folks who were reporting this story.

I saw a clip of an MSNBC report the other day, and the women were going back and forth as to "how many times in the past, these types of rumors have surfaced and then MJ makes a public appearance and he seems fine." One of the women even said that she had seen recent pictures of MJ and he appeared to be fine. (I know it's a small thing, but it's a start. LOL!)

And the CNN article I read actually called The Sun's dying story "THINLY SOURCED." I found that interesting as well.

Last edited:
well yeah they must be stupid to believe sth like this or be totally ignorant. they know its all bullshit but they still report it for the tv ratings. the tabloids make the bs up and the rest of the media pick them up to make some money out of them

Big Apple you hit the nail right on the head! I give them 2 good wks to come up with a doozie of a story about MJ not legally owning the catalog or that he has short changed an artist out of their royalties or something.. Or better yet they will bring Debbie Rowe out of the deep and have her taking Michael to court again. they are running out of stories so they have to start recycling the old ones. I am sure Diane Diamond is sharpening her claws right about now.

Thanks for posting the news! :D Great that the statement is spreading around. :)

...................Great to see the statement spreading!

The statement is spreading but not as fast as the ridiculous story did when it first hit.

Thats how it always seems to unfold whenever MJ denies anything.

Well Happy Christmas Eve to everyone :santa:

There are a bunch of articles reporting the official statement about Michael being well and planning a world tour. There's even a few of uninformed ones still running the MJ is close to death info *rollseyes*

[SIZE=-2]E! Online[/SIZE]
Jackson report denied
[SIZE=-1]Boston Globe, United States - 10 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Michael Jackson's spokesperson - who goes by the name Dr. Tohme - is denying a report that the artist is ill with a serious lung disease, calling the claim ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Jackson Blasts Ill Health Rumors [SIZE=-1]San Francisco Chronicle[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Michael Jackson camp denies health problems [SIZE=-1]Washington Post[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Rep: Michael Jackson's 'in fine health' [SIZE=-1]New York Daily News[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Spokesman denies reports of Michael Jackson's needing a lung ...
[SIZE=-1]Chicago Tribune, United States - 7 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Michael Jackson's spokesman says an author's claim that the singer needs a lung transplant because of a rare respiratory disease is a "total fabrication," ...[/SIZE]

Celeb-a-razzi: Funeral set for jazz star Cox; Britney Spears' dad ...
[SIZE=-1]DetNews.com, MI - 8 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Reports about Michael Jackson being sick and needing a lung transplant is just crazy talk, reports Reuters. Jackson's official spokesman, Dr. Tohme Tohme ...[/SIZE]

CONFIRMED: Michael Jackson is not dying
[SIZE=-1]International Business Times, NY - Dec 22, 2008

[SIZE=-1]By Alice Jean Michael Jackson's representative denied rumors that Jackson was struggling nearly dying of a serious disease that left him half blind and with ...[/SIZE]

Michael Jackson’s Spokesman Says Singer Is In “Fine Health”
[SIZE=-1]eFluxMedia - 1 hour ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]By Rebecca Brody A spokesman for Michael Jackson denied in a statement released on Monday that his client was suffering from a rare respiratory disease and ...[/SIZE]

Michael Jackson "Not Dying", Says Spokesman
[SIZE=-1]Xfm Online, UK - 4 hours ago[/SIZE]

Lil mentionings:

Celebrity Big Brother - What to expect?
[SIZE=-1]Tiscali Europe, UK - 3 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Jade had clearly been briefed by BB bosses that with Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine in the house, she would be the ideal candidate to seize the ...[/SIZE]

Take That star Gary Barlow and wife are 'expecting baby girl in ...
[SIZE=-1]Daily Mail, UK - 1 hour ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]The band's 2009 stadium tour, The Circus - Live, smashed UK box office records, including Michael Jackson's 1987 Bad tour.[/SIZE]

The night before Christmas, and all through my house
[SIZE=-1]The Times-Picayune - NOLA.com, LA - 3 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]I listened to Michael Jackson's "Ben" too many times. I was brainwashed by Stuart Little. Perhaps. Mouse or mice, it doesn't really matter. ...[/SIZE]

Full-of-beans seasonal treat
[SIZE=-1]Bromley Times, UK - 4 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Along with her piercing patois she finds time to bring the house down with Michael Jackson's Blame It On The Boogie, coupled with the ensemble dressed in ...[/SIZE]

Today in
Michael Jackson History
[/center]

1994 - Janet Jackson's "You Want This" hit #8 in the U.S.
[/SIZE]

:scratch:Well, it's a Jackson - another day MJ rested :D

wow..what a macbre way to find out about the stength of MJ's stardom. the international business times reporting on it?

one would get the feeling that the economy and the rise and fall of stocks would depend on MJ's health.

Back