Find Me A Girl - The Essential Jacksons

ladyplatinum

Proud Member
I bought "The Essential Jacksons" CD and I think the song "Find Me A Girl" is cute and very sexy. I had never heard it before. Of course, I have all of Michael's albums but I had never bought but 2 of the albums with his brothers when they were much younger (Jackson 5 / Anthology) with the older hit songs.

I wanted to buy all the albums as "The Jacksons" and when I saw "The Essential Jacksons" I made an educated purchase and just decided to get the compilation of hits.

A few of these songs are on the "The Ultimate Michael Jackson" and "The Essential Michael Jackson", of which I own, but not the ones that I wanted to hear.

Anyway, I like the song, "Find Me A Girl" and all the other songs are truly sweet and hot, like Michael's voice singing them!

If he were to get back with the brothers for a concert, they should only sing the songs from this "The Essential Jacksons" album. That would be cool enough for me.:D

Maaaan! Dont get me started on that song! It's off the chain.................still!
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, MJ's vocals on that track are awesome!
Just so raw, pure & sensual. The soulful emotions he emotes drives me crazy. :sleep:

I love the whole Goin' Places album!

*sigh*
OMGosh, I was just listening to this today!!!!!!!!!!!!

and MAN, that song is amazing, his voice is amazing, and I agree with everything #1MJstan and silhouette said :yes:

I absolutely looove it..."OH Babaaaaaaaaaay. Sooooooomebody whoooooo, can make all my dreams come true....."
lol

Yes, indeed. He should put a remix of that song on his next album and add some more lines with some deep breathing or kissing sounds because he's found the girl while singing the song (figuratively speaking, unless I am the girl):D...Ohhhh, my wishful thinking is getting the better part of me...:D Can't beat a girl for trying.:D

Just songs from the compilation? Nah....The Jacksons had several album tracks that are great:
Blues Away
Style of Life
Even Though You're Gone
Different Kind Of Lady
Music's Takin Over
Push Me Away
That's What You Get For Being Polite
Everybody
Time Waits For No One

Just songs from the compilation? Nah....The Jacksons had several album tracks that are great:
Blues Away
Style of Life
Even Though You're Gone
Different Kind Of Lady
Music's Takin Over
Push Me Away
Everybody
Time Waits For No One

Well, you know I was just browsing and thought about I didn't have a compilation or the original albums for any of The Jacksons recordings. As I mentioned, I do have The Ultimate Collection and The Anthology and The Essential Michael Jackson which has some of those songs on them, so I didn't feel the need to buy 5 or 6 more new CDs.

Thanks for mentioning those titles, though. You should give some more details next time.:)

Blues Away
Style of Life
Even Though You're Gone
Different Kind Of Lady
Music's Takin Over
Push Me Away
Everybody
Time Waits For No One

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
Blues away, Even though you're gone, push me away, That's what you get (for being polite), everybody, and time waits for no one are amaaaaaazing songs!!!!!!
For some reason I really love blues away, that's what you get, and push me away
but all those songs that you mentioned are great and :wub: lol

Michael during the late 70's and early 80's was just sick!!!:D:wub: I mean I like his stuff from the 90s-present, but nothing can compare to that era.
He should put a remix of that song on his next album and add some more lines with some deep breathing or kissing sounds because he's found the girl while singing the song
If Michael did this, panties would be flying all over the world...lmaooo:rofl:

^^You are definitely right about that.:D There would be no composure at all. More talk than anything about that shzt.:D

Mike's voice is brilliant in this. His voice was so rich and soulful back then.

Back