December 29, 2008

mjsexbomb

Proud Member
Morning everyone :D Im also a newbie in training, and this is my first post.

Not much news today, its pretty quiet! Everyone Have a great day!

Michael Jackson News

Michael Jackson "Not Dying", Says Spokesman

Despite a biographer's claim that The King Of Pop is in dire need of a lung transplant, it's all a bunch of cobblers according to the ***** camp.
t may be Christmas Eve, but Silly Season shows no signs of abating. Pop fans the world over have been in shock since it was announced at the beginning of the week that Michael Jackson was critically ill. According to Jackson's biographer Ian Halperin, The King Of Pop (TM) was suffering from a rare illness that affected the blood and was in need of a complete lung transplant. Halperin claimed that the moonwalking megastar could "barely speak and has lost 95% of his vision in his left eye".However, a spokesman for Jackson has issued a statement claiming that the stories are entirely false. "The writer's wild allegations concerning Mr Jackson's health are a total fabrication," the amusingly-named Dr Tohme Tohme told news agency Reuters. "Mr Jackson is in fine health and finalising negotiations with a major entertainment company and television network for both a world tour and a series of specials and appearances."
Dr Tohme then suggested that the story had been merely a PR stunt for Halperin's unauthorised biography of Jackson. Mr Halperin is also the author of 'Celine Dion: Behind The Fairytale - A Very, Very, Unauthorized Biography' and'Bad And Beautiful: Inside the Dazzling And Deadly World of Supermodels'.

Tagged as Gossip

http://www.xfm.co.uk/news/2008/michael-jackson-not-dying-says-spokesman

Michael Jackson Mentionings

Peru shamans' 2009 predictions
source bbc news UK

Peruvian shamans met at Lima's highest point on Sunday to perform a ceremony which they believe will help protect the spirits of world leaders in 2009.
Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez and Barack Obama were among those leaders chosen to receive special attention.
It was predicted that President-elect Obama would have a good start to 2009, but that Venezuela's leader Hugo Chavez would have a "quite a bit of desperation" this year.
Despite lacking world leader status, Michael Jackson also received special note with healers saying "he would get stronger" in the coming year.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7802564.stm

(NEW RELEASES) Michael Jackson

To be frank, Michael Jackson is not on the list of my favorite artists. Perhaps, one of the reasons is that I was too young to enjoy his music in the heyday of his career. The Michael Jackson I know is rather based on rumors surrounding his health, finances and sexual tendencies that ensued in the latter years.

But listening to this 35-track best album, I got to admit, I was tapping my foot and nodding my head.

As the “king of pop” Jackson has released several best-of albums already, but this is the first whose tracks are hand-picked by his Korean fans. It has also been released in limited numbers. This makes it the album to get for local Jackson fans, or just for those who love pop.

As expected “Billie Jean” is the No. 1 track as Koreans’ all-time Jackson favorite, followed by “Beat It” and “Black or White.” More softer tunes like “You Are Not Alone,” “Man in the Mirror,” and “You Are My Life” provide nice little breaks between the strong beats. By Kim Hyung-eun

Michael Jackson

“King of Pop (The Korean Limited Edition)”

Label: Sony Music

Genre: Pop

http://joongangdaily.joins.com/article/view.asp?aid=2899130

29002934.jpg

[SIZE=+2]
Today in
Michael Jackson History​
[/SIZE]
2001 - No information for this date...at this time.

[SIZE=+2]
Michael Jackson Quote​
[/SIZE] People always told me be careful of what you do
And don't go around breaking young girls' hearts
And mother always told me be careful of who you love
And be careful of what you do 'cause the lie becomes the truth
- Michael Jackson, Billie Jean

WA631305-FB_a.jpg

Morning everyone :D Im also a newbie in training, and this is my first post.

Not much news today, its pretty quiet! Everyone Have a great day!

Michael Jackson News

Michael Jackson "Not Dying", Says Spokesman

Despite a biographer's claim that The King Of Pop is in dire need of a lung transplant, it's all a bunch of cobblers according to the ***** camp.
t may be Christmas Eve, but Silly Season shows no signs of abating. Pop fans the world over have been in shock since it was announced at the beginning of the week that Michael Jackson was critically ill. According to Jackson's biographer Ian Halperin, The King Of Pop (TM) was suffering from a rare illness that affected the blood and was in need of a complete lung transplant. Halperin claimed that the moonwalking megastar could "barely speak and has lost 95% of his vision in his left eye".However, a spokesman for Jackson has issued a statement claiming that the stories are entirely false. "The writer's wild allegations concerning Mr Jackson's health are a total fabrication," the amusingly-named Dr Tohme Tohme told news agency Reuters. "Mr Jackson is in fine health and finalising negotiations with a major entertainment company and television network for both a world tour and a series of specials and appearances."
Dr Tohme then suggested that the story had been merely a PR stunt for Halperin's unauthorised biography of Jackson. Mr Halperin is also the author of 'Celine Dion: Behind The Fairytale - A Very, Very, Unauthorized Biography' and'Bad And Beautiful: Inside the Dazzling And Deadly World of Supermodels'.

Tagged as Gossip

http://www.xfm.co.uk/news/2008/michael-jackson-not-dying-says-spokesman

Michael Jackson Mentionings

Peru shamans' 2009 predictions
source bbc news UK

Peruvian shamans met at Lima's highest point on Sunday to perform a ceremony which they believe will help protect the spirits of world leaders in 2009.
Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez and Barack Obama were among those leaders chosen to receive special attention.
It was predicted that President-elect Obama would have a good start to 2009, but that Venezuela's leader Hugo Chavez would have a "quite a bit of desperation" this year.
Despite lacking world leader status, Michael Jackson also received special note with healers saying "he would get stronger" in the coming year.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7802564.stm

(NEW RELEASES) Michael Jackson

To be frank, Michael Jackson is not on the list of my favorite artists. Perhaps, one of the reasons is that I was too young to enjoy his music in the heyday of his career. The Michael Jackson I know is rather based on rumors surrounding his health, finances and sexual tendencies that ensued in the latter years.

But listening to this 35-track best album, I got to admit, I was tapping my foot and nodding my head.

As the “king of pop” Jackson has released several best-of albums already, but this is the first whose tracks are hand-picked by his Korean fans. It has also been released in limited numbers. This makes it the album to get for local Jackson fans, or just for those who love pop.

As expected “Billie Jean” is the No. 1 track as Koreans’ all-time Jackson favorite, followed by “Beat It” and “Black or White.” More softer tunes like “You Are Not Alone,” “Man in the Mirror,” and “You Are My Life” provide nice little breaks between the strong beats. By Kim Hyung-eun

Michael Jackson

“King of Pop (The Korean Limited Edition)”

Label: Sony Music

Genre: Pop

http://joongangdaily.joins.com/article/view.asp?aid=2899130

29002934.jpg

[SIZE=+2]
Today in[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2]Michael Jackson History​
[/SIZE]
2001 - No information for this date...at this time.

[SIZE=+2]
Michael Jackson Quote​
[/SIZE]People always told me be careful of what you do
And don't go around breaking young girls' hearts
And mother always told me be careful of who you love
And be careful of what you do 'cause the lie becomes the truth
- Michael Jackson, Billie Jean

WA631305-FB_a.jpg

:clapping::clapping: well done ;)

Well thats fine with me, hope its true!!!!

Hey there mjsexbomb! You did a great job for your original first news thread! Congratulations. :D

Thanx for the news mjsexbomb. Congrats on getting the mod job:)

Thanx Victory. I like the tone when he said "comeback" He sounds resolute like he's really waiting for his comeback.

Back