Ticket Talk ONLY!!

choccyclaire

Proud Member
Lets use this thread JUST to talk about where to purchase tickets, when they go on sale, how much etc etc.

I just got this email from michaeljacksonlive.com because I registered.

emailb.jpg

Welcome to MichaelJacksonLive.com!
You successfully registered for your chance
to participate in the Michael Jackson Presale.
Michael announced 10 shows at The O2 arena
in London starting 8 July 2009

If your application is successful you will receive an email in the upcoming days with your exclusive unique password and information on where and when you can purchase tickets during the presale window. The password pin code can only be used once. The password pin code allows up to four (4) tickets to be purchased during the presale window.

If you miss the presale window or due to demand are unsuccessful in being chosen to receive a password pin code, the general onsale is 7am 13 March 2009.

Please add
MJ@MichaelJacksonLive.com
to your address book to ensure
successful email delivery. Visit MichaelJacksonLive.com
to grab & share the widget,
view the video, or listen to
some Michael Jackson songs.

Registering for the presale is not a guarantee of tickets. General on sale starts 7am 13 March 2009. One unique code per email address or mobile number. *Mobile Cost 10/12p dependent on network. Mobile is UK only. Your email address or mobile number may be used for future marketing promotions by the promoter (AEG Live (UK) Ltd). You can opt out of the mobile registration any time after registering send STOP to 81707. Email users can opt out at any time after registering by visiting http://www.ncrpmreports.com/aeg/Unsub.asp and entering your email address. For further terms and conditions visit http://www.MichaelJacksonLive.com/privacy.

Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy AEG LIVE - 714 W Olympic Blvd Ste #303 Los Angeles, CA 90015​

Re: Ticket Talk ONLY!

yeah got that email too, hopefully i get on the presale list

I have registered but have not got the email. Anybody else have this?

Also, in the text it says "in London starting 8 July 2009" but the poster says 9 July. How strange... will know soon enough anyway,...

Also, in the text it says "in London starting 8 July 2009" but the poster says 9 July. How strange... will know soon enough anyway,...
Poster says "09" meaning 2009, not the day 9

yea i registered too but i didnt get that info in an email i got it as soon as i registered!

no the poster says July 09, which means July 2009, not the 9th of July

god i hope i get a presale code

Tony @ MaxJax

Dates from July 8th

PRICES:

£75 for bottom floor & first floor
£45 for higher tier
Go on sale Wednesday morning for O2 customers.

Thanks to Owen!!!

Great prices I think!

Tony @ MaxJax

Dates from July 8th

PRICES:

£45 for higher tier

Thanks to Owen!!!

Great prices I think!

NEXT wednesday? That sucks man!!

how does presale work ? can somebody explain plz ?

You sign up through something ie. michaeljacksonlive.com and they will basically select certain people to give a pincode/password to. Then you go to a ticketing website, most likely ticketmaster.com and there will be a box on the form asking you for the presale code/password. If you don't have it, you can't go any further!

You sign up through something ie. michaeljacksonlive.com and they will basically select certain people to give a pincode/password to. Then you go to a ticketing website, most likely ticketmaster.com and there will be a box on the form asking you for the presale code/password. If you don't have it, you can't go any further!

ok i see thanks. but why some of us havent got the email that u have for registering ?

Tony @ MaxJax

Dates from July 8th

PRICES:

£45 for higher tier

Thanks to Owen!!!

Great prices I think!

by 02 customers do they mean the general public ?

Ok so, you have to have a registered O2 sim card to get the priority tickets on wednesday but do we have to text some number of something to be able to get the priority tickets next wednesday?

Argh this sucks! I'm on virgin mobile haha!!

Oh well. x

Thanks
Can I just add that there are only so many O2 priority tickets that will be avaible on wednesday... but even so im still getting a O2 sim card !

Really? isnt that gonna cost you like another 20 pounds though? Im trying to save up as much money as possible really. x

how can u become an 02 customer ? only the ppl from the uk can ?

Back