Messages to Michael about his new O2 adventure!! Lets show our support!!

LindaC781

Proud Member
Picture9.jpg

A Special Message to Michael..

Michael, as you embark on this new adventure with your family, know in your heart that each and every one of us, your fans, are by your side. We will not let you down. We will be there to celebrate your reemergence as the star you always were. We all are just crazy about you...and you know it. I am nuts about you. I can't stop playing your music. You inspire me. Every day.

Now, just because I can get a little irreverent at times with you, doesn't mean I don't care. In fact, it's just the opposite!! It's just my way of showing my affection... I am crazy about you and your music!! I wish you the absolute best of luck in your new adventure!! I wish I could be there to share it with you, but know that I am there in your heart, right by your side. I never left. I was there watching you go through your agony the first time in 1993. I cried when you cried.

I was there following every development of the trial. I cried tears of joy when you were found innocent. I always knew you were innocent. You have this pure, child-like way about you that I adore. I guess I always have adored it. It makes me yearn to somehow take care of you. You sometimes seem like a lost little boy who needs someone to take care of him.

These fans on this website? They are all nuts about you! And we will somehow be there with you every step of the way, whether it be in person or in spirit.

We are all rooting for your triumphant return. You are going to be spectacular! You always have...

Love,

Linda
:yes::D

Picture9.jpg

A Special Message to Michael..

Michael, as you embark on this new adventure with your family, know in your heart that each and every one of us, your fans, are by your side. We will not let you down. We will be there to celebrate your reemergence as the star you always were. We all are just crazy about you...and you know it. I am nuts about you. I can't stop playing your music. You inspire me. Every day.

Now, just because I can get a little irreverent at times with you, doesn't mean I don't care. In fact, it's just the opposite!! It's just my way of showing my affection... I am crazy about you and your music!! I wish you the absolute best of luck in your new adventure!! I wish I could be there to share it with you, but know that I am there in your heart, right by your side. I never left. I was there watching you go through your agony the first time in 1993. I cried when you cried.

I was there following every development of the trial. I cried tears of joy when you were found innocent. I always knew you were innocent. You have this pure, child-like way about you that I adore. I guess I always have adored it. It makes me yearn to somehow take care of you. You sometimes seem like a lost little boy who needs someone to take care of him.

These fans on this website? They are all nuts about you! And we will somehow be there with you every step of the way, whether it be in person or in spirit.

We are all rooting for your triumphant return. You are going to be spectacular! You always have...

Love,

Linda
:yes::D

Simply beautiful.

YEAH ! I love you Michael!!!!!!

I am so happy for you! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Brandi

Michael i just wanted to say that we all love u
And support u 100% always!

jess.

I love you Michael! I think what I got to say, shouldn't be written down like this. It should be shown. Its the only way to do it. I don't really care what you do, I would just love to sit beside you. Give you a hug. Talk with you :) Like I always say. I don't really think you know how much we love you. I'm not sure if you'll ever find out how much joy and how many good times you've been giving to us.. Love is a small word actually. But hey. I know my changes for getting to show you what I really feel about you are very slim... Dearest Michael. I love you from the very bottom of my heart and soul. You're so beautiful. God Bless You. I'll see you. I have to! :) One day I'll hold your hand and you'll see what I really want you to know. ;)

Much Love and Peace
Sophie, 16 years, Denmark

very happy you are coming back to us Michael !! cannot wait to see what you have up those sequined sleeves of yours :)

Now THIS IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike is gonna come to India..:punk:..Now we all are waiting for you here Mike.:timer:Its gonna be the greatest show ever..:angel:

we love you more michael,we support you 100%,we,ll see you in july.can,t wait,you are the most talented person to ever grace the stage,i wish you all the love and happiness you truely deserve,you fans love you michael more than words could ever say,

lots of love
sarah kilicaslan,
chester
u.k

Last edited:
After your messages at Arena I cry all night, because I was not able to beat my fear of fly.... I could not be there to support you even if I LOVE you so much.... it was incredible... whatever thing I could think, the fear of fly was more strong of everything... so I feel like a looser... I was so sorry... I could not believe it .. I hate myself for been like this... always to run from situations that I m scaried.... but if you really will come in my city, Italy, this would be really a miracle for me... Thanks Michael.... I heard about a news, if is true, that after London, you will perform for the last time in every principal city of all the world... . but now with this news I return to life....
Even if still now, I can't forget me to let that my fear of fly is more strong than my feeling for you... can be possible this? I will never forget myself to be so fearful and cowardly.... I will never forget myself.. why I'm in this way?
But please, Michael... come in my city... help me to finally realize the DREAM OF MY LIFE... to see you in person.

Love, always,
Valentina A.

Michael Light of our lives Thank you again for going live for us once more, we will try our best to give our all to you and make it an unforgettable experience ! Me and many Greek fans will travel to London we are only anxious about the tickets but as true MJ fans we will see it through ! So This Is It, see you hopefully close and in person in July ! Keep an eye on the Greek flag and our banner !

i would just like to say this is going to be awesome and i have waited so many years and our positive attitude i feel has a major fact in these shows. we stayed with MJ through all the BS and now its finally happening.

ARVIZO'S YOU SUCK AND MJ IS BACK WITH A BANG ''THIS IS IT''

power fist to anyone who dares stand In your way!
welcome home *safely*soon...

Infinetly Deborah
March 6 2009
2:51 am

Hi Michael,

Thank you for talking to us fans and the press (but talking to us at first place,that was cool!!). This is great, and i appreciate soooo much that we all have the chance to see you when you are perform your magic on stage. Best of luck and thank you for everything... everything will work out perfectly, because God, your family and we are all one with you.

:) :) Betty

this is a beautiful thread,it would be nice if somehow we could email him these messages to the hotel where he is staying in london ,thats if he is still there,he would be very uplifted to read them,what do you guys think?

Michael...I love you and miss you more than words can say...
I'm so happy to know that you are going to perform again.
I know how much you love being on stage...how loved you feel for all of us.
But i love you always.And always will.You are everyday in my thoughts and prayers,and in my heart,and you are the reason why i can handle all the problems i'm having lately.
If it wasn't you,i would never havemet wonderful people,that i love as if they were all my family.
If it wasn't for you,i would have never joined this forum,and met amazing fans,
If it wasn't for you,i would nerver have found the true love of my life.
You opened a door that was closed deep inside of me.
Thinking of you is the same as thinking in joy,in love,in strengh,in support,and in unforgetable moments of magic and entertainement.
In 1995,you saved my life by allowing that i could start people that have the same feelings that i have for you.
In 2009,you are saving me again,by coming back and showing me that everything is possible so we should never give up hope or dreams.
Thank you so so much,from the botton of my heart for everything that you did and do for me.Words are not enough to describe what you mean,and will always mean,to me!
Thank you so so much for letting me know you and love you.
Thank you for for everything you gave and give,specially your love.
God bless you my dear one!

Maria João Silva,Poto,Portugal.(we miss you here).HUGS

I didn'tthink I'd ever see you live again. Knock 'em dead Mike!
Thank you, and enjoy your tour. We will. :)

Bumping this!! Michael, you are going to be fantastic!! I can just feel the energy and power you have..it's incredible!! This is going to knock people's socks off!!

Michael, my darling.... :)

I do not know where to get words to express what I'm feeling at that time. I am so happy for her return... will be triumphantly. Thank you for being doing all these wonderful things for all his fans. Finally I have the honor and privilege to see him live. I realize the great dream of my adolescence and I am very happy for that. Just thanks for permit I realize my big dream. You are and always will be the soundtrack of my life. His music and his art will always be in my life, no matter what, no matter where I am, you will always be in my life and within my heart. I have prayed to God every day for the first show is amazing and perfect. And I feel you're stronger than ever. All fans are with you in some way, so never think you're alone in this world, you'll never be alone. There are thousands of special people like you in different places around the world that love and admire. You will always be a great example for us as human being and will always be for us the greatest artist the world has known. I love you just the way you are. I usually say that you are an angel sent by God to Earth. You are a very special person with an infinite power within you. And I admire you so much. I hope you do not ever change. Finally, I just want to wish you very, very, very lucky and positive energy. I want you up on that stage very confident and secure to show the world that you are the biggest and best. You will shine like never before, more than all the stars of heaven together. You are not a star, you are a constellation of stars! May God protect, enlighten, bless you and your three beautiful angels always and all the angels of heaven are around you... ever!

I love you so much... always and forever...

Much love to you and the three beautiful angels...

Last edited:
Back