Thinking of getting a MJ tattoo - Tatoo advice/tips [ Merged ]

Would you ever get an MJ tattoo

• Total voters

angelofhope

Proud Member
Hello,
I am thinking of getting small mj tatoo on my lower back. I would like to incorporate the intials MJ into a butterfly design which will be coloured. Any ideas?
thanks Kati

Re: thinking of getting a Mj tattoo

does anyone else have mj tattoos?
Post ur pics here!

i want michael to sign my arm with a ball point pen then ill head straight off to the nearest tatoo shop !

i would have to be really drunk lol.

I think of getting a veryyy lil tattoo when i get older, but it wouldn't be an MJ one, so no.

hmmmm, I dont have or want any, so I personally would say no. But if you reeeallly want one, then why not?.....unless you ever plan on not being a fan someday, lol. And don't get it where it would hinder job opportunities

I was thinking the small of my back so I can cover it up.

PETERPAN.jpg

nevytat.jpg

J5TATTOO.jpg

beautiful soso def! so cool! when/where did u get them inked?

Where's Moonstreet?!?! :lol:

here's mine! :D

MJTattoo.jpg

Woot!

And I have Quench my desire between my shoulder blades :wub:

I have about 2-3 ideas for the next one...

um i got the peter pan right after the allegations/arrest bump they asses he was my dawg! Lol

i got neverland after i went for the last time and this time took my dad w/ me. and j5 i got in 06 i think.

I have the MJ symbol on my lower back... hurt like hell, but it was well worth it!

JMW28013-MJtattoo.jpg

do it life is too short for putting it back i had my tattoo done over 3 month ago i now have a pic but the silly person that took it made it look like my ass and chopped off my head :lol:

i hardly felt any pain i bruised but i didnt even go red now its all healed and i hardly know ive got it accept if i look at it then i know then that ive got it for life but i dont regret it one bit if you wish to see a pic PM me and ill show you i dont like to post myself on forums im phobic :lol:

thinking about getting a small tattoo on my wrist or at the back of my neck with one sentence from a song. Was thinking about something from ''Man In The Mirror'', "Human Nature'' or ''We've had enough''. Don't know for sure, because last month I wanted to have sentences from other Michael songs. I def. don't want it to be cheesy, so I really need to think this over. :p

I'm not the right person for getting a tattoo. Last month I was seriously considering taking a cupcake or a cotton candy tattoo. Like what the hell.. imagine if I actually did it. xD

i have a mj tattoo as well, wanna do in the summer another one :) :punk::punk:

I have the MJ symbol on my lower back... hurt like hell, but it was well worth it!

JMW28013-MJtattoo.jpg

I have been doubting for several years now to get this one on my ankle. Say like 4 or 5 cms high. I like it because I have loved this symbol from the start and not everybody might actually recognise it as a MJ tattoo, because it looks so much like a tribal. Only the fans would know and thats what counts :yes:. But Invincible J's idea about having a piece of sontext in nice lettering is great too. And than there is still my husband who I have to convince that I want this done lol he will most probably go out of his head.

@ other posters
Great tattoos guys! Awesome! :flowers:

I've got 3 and I'll be getting more! :D

Michael Jackson's signature on my right upper arm. (Needs a little touching up, since I didn't know how to take care of it at first... Was my first tattoo.)

n1620322968_40064_924.jpg

Michael Jackson portrait on my entire right shoulder blade.

n1620322968_40063_601.jpg

Neverland Valley Ranch Emblem on the base of my neck.

n1620322968_40065_1277.jpg

If you're thinking of an MJ butterfly type of tattoo, you should get the Butterflies PROMO picture! Michael did it himself. ;)

Here ya go!

butterflies02.jpg

my last tattoo is going to be an mj one, hoping to get it b4 i go to see him in july.

cool thanks for the ideas everybody!

Back