Beware offers of Michael Jackson tickets

sunnyday81

Proud Member
Beware offers of Michael Jackson tickets

By Nick Sommerlad on Mar 9, 09 06:26 PM in Ticket scams

We've found a string online ticket touts offering to sell Michael Jackson concert tickets that they don't actually have.
Pre-sale tickets for May's shows at the O2- for fan club members and other registered fans only - don't go on sale until this Wednesday (March 11). The rest of the tickets go on sale on Friday (March 13).
Yet aceticket.co.uk are selling tickets starting from £295. VIP tickets are available for £1,500.

Our old friends at theonlineticketshop.com are already selling Jackson tickets for between £295 and £1,150, while their sister site - theonlineticketexchange.com - is offering them for £355 to £1,575.
One website, worldticketshop.com, based in Holland, suggests you "secure your tickets as soon as possible" by paying them £535 to £715.
Another Dutch site, budgetticket.nl is offering Michael Jackson tickets for €695 (£636).
We are not saying that you are not going to get any tickets from these sites - just that they don't actually possess the tickets they are selling and so you might end up empty-handed and asking for a refund.

http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/investigations/2009/03/beware-offers-of-michael-jacks.html

I think fans should be VERY careful indeed!!!

Yeah.

I saw one site selling them from £ 320 to £ 580 !! That's crazy!

you can also get tickets on ebay, ranging from £300 to £10,000 !!!!!

I've got friends who've bought on ebay, been in constant contact with the seller, paid by paypal and then been 'stood up' when they were supposed to be collecting the tickets. The seller deleted their account and stole the money...was £80 wasted, so be careful if you end up buying them on ebay - even when it seems legit, there are some awful people out there! Much love and luck to everyone this week!

I think the only good way will be to make a deal with the seller, not pay ANYTHING.
If you live at a reasonable distance from the seller, drive over there in your car, or with bus/train. And check the ticket out...see if it's real. I hope there's a way to see if it's real or not.

Back