Radiohead

I didn't see a thread on Radiohead, so I thought I'd start one. :) Anyway, any other RH fans here? Favorite songs, albums?

I tend to be partial to The Bends/OK Computer/Kid A/Amnesiac period of the band, but I like every album (Pablo Honey included.) In Rainbows is a great album.

Yes Me! I think OK Computer is my favorite album. I've not heard Pablo Honey, or heard of it.

^ Pablo Honey is their first album, it includes Creep. Good album. But IMO their best one is OK Computer.

In Rainbows is such a beautiful piece of music, House of Cards is one of the best songs they've ever made. The video is also amazing.

I didn't quite get their Kid A/Amnesiac period, even though most RH fans says it's their best, there is some stuff on there that I really love, and some of it is just confusing the hell out of me.

Thom Yorke is a strange creature, but he has an extraordinary voice.

RH released a Best Of double album last year, it's a good way for people who are not familiar with their music to get to know the band.

wow, this is an old thread :p

I don't think anyone in this forum it's a bigger Radiohead fan than me :D
And I know this thread will be buried quickly by other threads but not without me posting in it :p

Anyway, I was in this Radiohead concert and it was just memorable for me :wub:

[youtube]QCNhbC2mOTk&feature=related[/youtube]

Anyone catch the Glastonbury set? Christ that was something else

Do you mean that in a good way? Like most casual/non fans, I struggled with it. They're so insular.

Creep, No Surprises, Karma Police, Just

I mean it in a great way. Just like when I saw them in 06, it's a bit daunting at first, I didnt know a lot of the first half of the show, but I was sucked in by it. Once we hit Exit Music, Idioteque, Pyramid I was full blown away. I wasnt expecting Street Spirit at all. If they had played The Tourist it would have been officially "The Tits"

Back