Fall Again

SIDEWALK

Proud Member
I quite literally fall for this song again and again each timeI hear it :)

Anyone else just love this song?

In my opinion it wipes the floor with everything on Invincible.

I love Fall Again and i really wish that it would have made it onto Invincible instead of Butterflies *Ducks from the fans of Butterflies*

I LOVE the song! LOVE IT! From start till end. It's beautiful. Why didn't it include in Invincible?

I love Fall Again too... It's a beautiful song that makes me cry everytime I hear it...

I wish is wason Invicible, but not instead of Butterflies.. The two songs could feature together on the album. :)

I love Fall Again and i really wish that it would have made it onto Invincible instead of Butterflies *Ducks from the fans of Butterflies*

Haha I love butterflies, but I could exchange Fall Again with Speechless :D
But to look at it the bright side, now we have both Fall Again and all the tracks that were on Invincible... even though Fall Again is just a demo.

I love Fall again. It has a latin kind of vibe to it, like whatever happens :yes: Fall again gives me chills everytime I listen to it, and Michael's vocals are amazing :D

Maybe that's why it wasn't included on Invincible. There was already a Latin-flavoured track on the album. I've been listening to this song again a lot lately. I voted for it to be performed at the concert. I absolutely love it as well as Beautiful Girl & the Way that You Love Me.

I love Fall again. It has a latin kind of vibe to it, like whatever happens :yes: Fall again gives me chills everytime I listen to it, and Michael's vocals are amazing :D

Fall Again was originally supposed to be on Invincible according to what I heard from other people but Sony wanted a completely different tracklisting that's why stuff like Fall Again, We've Had Enough and Shout didn't feature on Invincible in the end.

I think the song is a beautiful song and MJ's vocals are amazing. Also props to Robin Thicke for writing the song, he is a very talented songwriter would be great if MJ and him could work together again the future.

i love fall again...

i love everything about it...

i love singing it...

i love moving to it...

get your tissues out ladies for i'm about to break out in song!

MIMIK

Fall Again was originally supposed to be on Invincible according to what I heard from other people but Sony wanted a completely different tracklisting that's why stuff like Fall Again, We've Had Enough and Shout didn't feature on Invincible in the end.

I think the song is a beautiful song and MJ's vocals are amazing. Also props to Robin Thicke for writing the song, he is a very talented songwriter would be great if MJ and him could work together again the future.

I love Fall Again, We've Had Enough and Shout. The vocals on Fall Again and We've Had Enough are amazing - a couple of my fave MJ songs. Sony truly does suck!

I love Fall Again, We've Had Enough and Shout. The vocals on Fall Again and We've Had Enough are amazing - a couple of my fave MJ songs. Sony truly does suck!

They are some of my favourites too especially We've Had Enough, I mean that had the potential to be a mega worldwide hit. It's just a shame because the general public won't be aware of these songs and how good they are.

They are some of my favourites too especially We've Had Enough, I mean that had the potential to be a mega worldwide hit. It's just a shame because the general public won't be aware of these songs and how good they are.

I agree that it's a shame. 'We've had Enough' is wonderful...I'd love to see it given airplay and see what sort of feedback it gets!

Love the song. It's sad and beautiful. It's a shame the general public, I mean, people outside his core fanbase wouldn't get to hear this song cuz it's not on his regular album.

The chorus....ah...heavenly, divine....

i didnt know that fall again, shout and weve had enough were supposed to be on invincible O_O that sucks!! i would have loved it! especially fall again and weve had enough are such great songs!! i thought these songs were older though..
the album invincible would have been much better with those songs included..

such a great song! makes me think of other yet unreleased songs like /Men in black/ which is probably one of Michaels best ever... or some more recent ones from Invincible. Hard to believe Mike has so many beautiful tunes unreleased... Fall Again is IMO the strongest ballad from Invincible sessions!

It's a shame Fall Again and the other new tracks on The Ultimate Collection were not on a studio album. They would have made great singles.

I really love this one too! It doesn't hurt that The Ultimate Collection was the wedding gift I got from my husband, because it was released like 2 days before we got married. (LOL... everyone looked at us like, "Huh? A Michael Jackson album as a wedding present???" We're both fans & met because of him. Duh.) Anyway, we listened to it (including this song) while on our honeymoon, so I guess it's particularly special to me.

Uh, that is so messed up. A travesty. Fall Again is great (and we haven't even heard what it would've been as a final version). I LOVE We've Had Enough and I LOVE Shout. And I can think of 3 songs I'd kick off Invincible to have these 3 there instead, lol.

i love the end where imitates the synth. amazing.
Isn't that great? The things he can do with his voice!

Haha I love butterflies, but I could exchange Fall Again with Speechless :D
But to look at it the bright side, now we have both Fall Again and all the tracks that were on Invincible... even though Fall Again is just a demo.

Haha, same here. Love both Butterflies and Fall Again. Butterflies always used to put me in such a good mood back when Invincible was released (I should go listen to it again, it's been a while) and Fall Again is such a beautiful song:D

such a great song! makes me think of other yet unreleased songs like /Men in black/ which is probably one of Michaels best ever... or some more recent ones from Invincible. Hard to believe Mike has so many beautiful tunes unreleased... Fall Again is IMO the strongest ballad from Invincible sessions!

wait mj has a song called men in black?

Back