Another BGT Act...

eugh i hope not...im just not a fan, I dont think Michael should be having these "novelty" acts with him, hes the KING OF POP for gods sake.
If it comes from The Sun though im sure its a load of BS...thankfully

Kriss Kross were not a novelty act then no?

I really hope Michael includeds these "normal" people i.e signature and george in his show - why shouldnt people who were found on a talent show be given the chance to perform with MJ - its the stuff dreams are made of :D and even if there was a crappiest dancer in the worl up there with him performing i for one would be happy for them at least

I dont think what i am trying to say came out very well there.... :*(

Signiture yes...George no - I don't like him lol thats just my opinion though.
But I think its good having other talented people..

Sorrry to stear slightly off topic but there was a lad on BGT saturday just gone that would wipe George Sampson off the floor!

Erm I aint bothered who supports MJ just as long and they don't start messing with MJ's set such as callaborations etc that would be annoying

Sorrry to stear slightly off topic but there was a lad on BGT saturday just gone that would wipe George Sampson off the floor!

Erm I aint bothered who supports MJ just as long and they don't start messing with MJ's set such as callaborations etc that would be annoying

What Lee said! :D

I'd like to see the Black Eyed Peas as an opening act. Will.I.Am and Michael have worked on some music & are good friends and BEB are about to release a new album, it would make perfect sense!! :)

Signature would be good for an opening act. There was a rumour going around that they were approached by Michaels people :)

Back