Accomodation issue

Word Smith Sr

Proud Member
Hello everyone,

I will go to the July 22nd concert and i have questions about accomodation:

1- Would it be better to go London the day of the show or the day before?

2- I'm trying to make my trip as cheap as possible, do you think i'll be able to catch a train after the concert and go back to France via Eurostar ? I'm to find a way not to have to pay for an hotel room.

3- Do you know a reliable (safe, clean, etc.....) hotel or B&B in which i could have a shower + sleep near the o2 arena?

4- By the way how do you get to the o2 arena from the London Eurostar station?

Last edited:
the best way, is to arrive the morning of the concert and stay in London after the concert and travel home the next day. I really cant see how you would be able to go back to France straight after the concert.

personally id arrive the day b4 the show but thats cause i worry about everything lol it really wouldnt cost that much to stay over night. u can get a cheap hostel or B&B

the best way, is to arrive the morning of the concert and stay in London after the concert and travel home the next day. I really cant see how you would be able to go back to France straight after the concert.

Thanks for answering so fast moonstreet, what you wrote about going back to France is realistic but the thing is, my trip would be so cheap without the hotel room.

personally id arrive the day b4 the show but thats cause i worry about everything lol it really wouldnt cost that much to stay over night. u can get a cheap hostel or B&B

You're very right i'm actually worrying hence this thread. I even thought about buying a plane ticket in case Eurostar goes on strike or something (strange thought i know lol) You might be right about the price of an hotel room but i think i'll actually stay two nights but i'll use you're advice. Thanks for answering.

Last edited:
Back