This is it( pics of the stage outfits)

lmojackson

Proud Member
omg i am so hype and speechless over these new pics omg these jackets are so michael.............. and that bad look alike jacket omg

i got these pics from http://mjforum.flashzone.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6688

ENJOY THEM
141o3mt.jpg

24bu269.jpg

2colav7.jpg

2nw1yqt.jpg

vxyw69.jpg

2hwny88.jpg

anlcf7.jpg

Cool, but thats alot of cloths for 1 concert.
And wheres the thriller, beat it, smooth criminal ect outfits?

These are looking cool though

omg!!!! Is it true??? Are those the real stage outfits???

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :d
i beleive so... You welcome

cool, but thats alot of cloths for 1 concert.

yeaa it is alot of clothes is michael jackson last string of shows
he going all out...
And the thriller outfits idk these are just the new outfits

OMG!!!! Is it true??? Are those the real stage outfits???

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :D

Please do no mislead the fans because these are NOT new ourfits but old ones eg one of them is from the Bad tour for WBSS.

These photos were posted a couple of months ago by michael bush (michaels designer) on his facebook site.

Today he said he can't wait to post new photos next month on his facebook site.

I am sorry to burst your bubble but as I say these are not new outfits please do not mislead the fans I speak as a fellow fan.

Last edited:
is this really true ?

No no no it's not true. As I said these photos are of old outfits and were posted by michaels designer called michael bush on his facebook site a couple of months ago.

Please don't mislead people to think what is not true, maybe you really did not know

Please do no mislead the fans because these are NOT new ourfits but old ones eg one of them is from the Bad tour for WBSS.

These photos were posted a couple of months ago by michael bush (michaels designer) on his facebook site.

Today he said he can't wait to post new photos next month on his facebook site.

I am sorry to burst your bubble but as I say these are not new outfits please do not mislead the fans I speak as a fellow fan.

Oooo... Wait a minute! I'm not misleading anyone... I just reacted to something I read. I understood those were new outfits and got excited. If I'm wrong, my bad. But don't come talking like I was trying to fool everyone...

I don't mean to say that you are for sure but I do now believe that you did not know.

As I also said maybe you did not know.

Whichever way you look at it I think the fans get mislead, I for sure wouldn't like it if I believed false info about michael's tour, I think it can be unfair on michael too it kinda takes something away from the tour as people can start anticipating a different vibe.

But your cool, don't worry about it now

^ Ok, I guess it was a big misunderstanding... I didn't know the outfits were old... And you didn't know that.

So we're cool, right? :)

^ Ok, I guess it was a big misunderstanding... I didn't know the outfits were old... And you didn't know that.

So we're cool, right? :)

Yes we're cool don't worry about it.

I just had another look on michael bushes Facebbok site he says the outfits are from his portfolio, outfits are either custom made or styled and he can't wait to post new pics next month, those pics will be the ones to look out for.

Cool, but thats alot of cloths for 1 concert.

how are 7 jackets alot for 1 concert when the set list is between 20-22songs?

i want that 3rd 1 lol old or not

how are 7 jackets alot for 1 concert when the set list is between 20-22songs?

i want that 3rd 1 lol old or not

Michael wore the third outfit at bill Clinton's innaugaration gala in January 1993 while singing 'we are the world'

he also wore it in 1990 at the 'michaelfest' party.

Michael wore the third outfit at bill Clinton's innaugaration gala in January 1993 while singing 'we are the world'

he also wore it in 1990 at the 'michaelfest' party.

i thought he did heal the world and gone 2 soon,do u have pics of him in that jacket?

Totally off-topic, but I don't think it's worth making up another thread for:

Does anyone know where I can find pictures of Will.i.am's outfit he wore to Much Music Awards last night?

He wore an MJ armband (silver), and almost the same Silver toe-capped shoes as MJ wore in the BAD video. Plus he's heading off to London in the next few days! He loves MJ, lol.

i thought he did heal the world and gone 2 soon,do u have pics of him in that jacket?

I am unable to post pics or links at the moment but search you tube, type in 'michael Jackson bill Clinton we are the world', I think it will be the first video.

Michael is at 01:22, 01:47, 3:45, 4:20, 4:52, 5:12 and 5:25 onwards in that jacket.

There were 2 innaugaration events, michael wore the red shirt for 'gone too soon' but this was another day

Last edited:
well as of last post from the outside company, you will see that Michaels costumes are goint to be encrusted with over 300,000 crystals so this is definetly NOT the costumes.

Terry

OMG! :wild: the 1st and 6th jackets are amazing :punk: OMG so exicted 20 Days to go for me :wild::wild::wild::wild:

I think we will need to wait and see what he wears. I really doubt that his outfits will be revealed before the concert.

Back