an ambulance went into Michael Jackson home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: an ambulance went into Michael Jackson home?!

People this is NOT confirmed. At this point it remains only rumor, so nobody jump to any conclusions, ok? Just be calm and see what, if anything, develops.

I'm getting a bit tired of coming on MJJC and having a heart attack... last time it was the damn 'rescheduled again' thread :mello:

Would of thought this would of been on perez, etc. but nothing. Maybe this is another made up rumor..

Even if its true, who says its for Michael? I highly doubt its true anyway.

OMG hope its nothing serious :(

Last edited:

At this point it remains on the level of rumor, so NOBODY jump to conclusions, ok? And even if true, there are lots of people (staff, including security) in the compound. I've seen this posted on other fan-boards as well, but proliferation of a rumor does NOT indicate that it's true.

Just chill-out, ok?

omg...

you people only care about the concerts and NOT michael. I pray this is a rumor and will not be confirmed for Michaels sake.

I hope HE is ok.

Would of thought this would of been on perez, etc. but nothing. Maybe this is another made up rumor..

I don't read Perez but my friend says he's slow with his updates. I'm not gonna fall on a heap in the floor yet :lol: Just hope it's not true and everything's okay. Who knows what kind of 'insider' this is. :mello:

http://twitter.com/x17online

BREAKING NEWS: Michael Jackson was just rushed to the hospital!!!! details coming VERY soon on X17online.com!

------

I really, really hope that everything is alright.

omg...

you people only care about the concerts and NOT michael. I pray this is a rumor and will not be confirmed for Michaels sake.

I hope HE is ok.

It was obviously jokes. Besides, why are you only wishing MJ is okay? What about his kids or his staff and friends? I hope there was no ambulance at all and this is just someone looking for attention.

Hope this isn't true :no:

:cry: :huh: :boohoo: :mellow: :boohoo:

im sorry but i dont take seeing an ambulance at a persons home as a joke.

And YES i ment ALL of his family and whoever else is in the home.

My concern is not a joke.

I'm trying very hard not to worry. But it's difficult not to.

http://x17online.com/

Michael Jackson Hospitalized

Our photographers just saw Michael Jackson rushed to the hospital in an ambulance from his Beverly Hills home just minutes ago.

More news coming ... Photos and video coming soon!

http://x17online.com/

Michael Jackson Hospitalized

Our photographers just saw Michael Jackson rushed to the hospital in an ambulance from his Beverly Hills home just minutes ago.

More news coming ... Photos and video coming soon!
:no:
No... I was quite worried now! If he was seen entering rushed to the hospital, is not with him... some of the children? :(:no:​

Please NOBODY panic about this, unless and until we have official confirmation. Panicking does NOT help you or anyone else. Let's be calm and see if further news develops.

Thanks,

Vic

I hope if it is Michael that is ill, he is suffering from something like dehydration & not something serious, or exhaustion.

he will come out of this ok. and Ginny Jackson, i understand where you are coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back