Please pray for Micheal...

Meyours

Proud Member

its true he has died its on sky news now that he has passed away i hope its not true but its all over sky news

Pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray
pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray
pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray

please i can,t beleive its true,it,s all over the news,please please i feel so bad right now,i,ve noone to talk to o.

Unbelievable!!!! I am in total shock, stunned, shaking...pray for his family, and his children. This is an enormous loss to me personally as well as the world over. Remember him for his wonderful music as well as the selfless dedicated and caring person he was to fans, to strangers, to everyone he met.....We love you Michael. RIP God Bless You

The Los Angeles Coroner did confirm Michael's death. I'm crying so hard.

You will be sadly missed Michael rest in peace..You were always an angel to me.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson.

Loved forever, never forgotten.

RIP sweet prince. We will miss those dancing feet, your angelic voice and your perfect face. I write this through tears of sadness. love you michael

RIP MJ.. you are my life always. I will never let you part for your always in my heart

I haven't log on here for a while, and so I was nervous to do so because of the circumstances. I started to listen to his music at 3-4 in the morning and it was weird because I haden't listen to his music in a while, but something made me do it. I also started looking for info about the concerts because I didn't really know when they were going to start.....all this at 3-4 in the morning. And to hear that he passed away just a few hours later after I was getting back to his music was just shocking. I thought it was one of those rumors.

I can't believe am actually saying this, but I hope Michael rests in peace.

I wonder what's going to happen to this website and all the Mj websites after a while?!

this is unreal!!! like a nightmare you want to wake up out of!.... MICHAEL YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!! YOUR FANS WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!!! AS I CRY AND HAVE SUCH A HARD TIME TO SAY THIS............REST IN PEACE !

Back