R.I.P. Michael Joseph Jackson

mano

Proud Member
For those who want to say something about Michael Jackson, please say it here!
He was a great performer and he lives in my heart and mind..
I just can't believe it's all happening..

Michael Joseph Jackson
1958-2009

still in shock. keep hoping it remains just a "report" and that he'll come back to surprise us one last time...

that said i was just interviewed by the newspaper! so... that's kind of cool

of course the reported knew nothing at all about him (she wasn't sure what "thriller" was) so i have a feeling its going to be a joke of a report.

I love you and I will miss you dearly. Today is a very sad day and July 13th will be extremely difficult for me.

Michael you've coloured my life in many different ways. Although I'm 20 and haven't grown up with the Thriller album, your music will always be remembered.

Als you Michael in person will always be remembered for you charity work.

Michael you were the greatest, I will always love you!

BYE BYE DREAM
BYE BYE EVERYTHING
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
crying_anim.gif
crying_anim.gif
crying_anim.gif
crying_anim.gif
crying_anim.gif
crying_anim.gif
crying_anim.gif
crying_anim.gif
crying_anim.gif
crying_anim.gif
crying_anim.gif

Well Michael affected my life in an amazing way. I am a better person thank to Michael, I am more open minded in every way! I watched his number ones DVD when I was 13 and got hooked on everything he did! I then watched his Bucharest DVD and wanted to do that!
He is my idol, an amazing man. I will allways love him, my dream was allways to meet him one day and I still hold out hope on doing that :)

RIP Michael, you will never be forgotten.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

May Michael rest in peace. I love him forever.

:(

i still can't believe it.....
michael you are the king of pop forever
your music and your legacy will remain forever
you will always be remembered

In a situation like this, the worst thing about it is that there are simply no words to describe this. Many of us have not experienced life without Michael and it is hard to grasp the fac that he is no longer here. Technically he will live on in our memories.

The saddest part when thinking about it is Michaels love of life, and love for his kids, and the fact he has been taken away from them is just terrible.

Why do bad things happen to good people?

I don't have the strenght at the moment nor the words to descripe how sad I am.

:'(

Back