I know its recent but will we get refunds for the tickets we bought?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off course you will get your money back.

God, this is so fucking important right now.

Why did you buy them in first place? If you're a fan, then i'm god.

why u telling me to fuck off you twat. Im asking a reasonable question. Im really upset too you know! But you know what......it hasnt sunk in yet that his dead :(

my question still remains.

yes i am a fan you silly sod. What gives you the right to say that to me. Go stick your head where the sun dont shine!

I know this is a concern for people, i'm sure all your question will be answered in the coming days. Nobody has answers now.

Why are you being rude to him? He was spent a great deal of money on tickets and wants to know if he'll get it back. Obviously he still cares about Michael otherwise he wouldn't have brought the tickets in the first place.

I imagine you will get your money back.

I'm sure refunds will come. In the meantime, please let´s be sensitive to the pain we´re experiencing and try to be nice to each other, is the least we can do.

thank you UPSIDE...............seriously im devastated........I can feel my self wanting to cry but havent yet.......inshallah his kids are ok

Well i can announce it now anyway! I spent over 10 000 dollars on my 15 concerts. and the trip!!!!!! It was gonna be the first time ever seing him live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And i dont even care about my money anymore. I wanted the tickets not the damn effin money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know what to do at the moment

i cant breath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont care about the money but please be respectful people, this is not a time to fight.

Remember that people are upset and it can come out in different ways. Please let's bond together as a community right now.

Everyone, my love to you all, lets band together, cry together, pray together. They cant hurt him anymore. They can say what they like but they cant hurt him. My love to you all so much, I feel the fans hurting right now, and I dont know what else to say. Im numb.

I couldn't give a flying monkeys about my money personally. I'm absolutely devastated as are all fans. Valid question, but a little early to ask it when we're all hurting so badly. Answers will be given in due time - that's all that needed to be said. No need for insults.

I think that some are at a loss for words, so this comes out of it...Please. Let's all get together for Michael's sake right now...he wouldn't have wanted us to fight like this....remember, MJ was all about the Love. Not the War.

People please don't fight we love him so much i just can't right now i'm so upset we all will miss him so much

a very reasonable question, I think there is alot of fans out there who thinks the same, my self included, but i think the money will be refounded...

And to all of you who say ''who care about the money'' , and '' fu*k off'' and so on, you have seorious issues.... think twice

I know it's a selfish thing to ask at this time but it's something we are all wondering. afsan098 was the unfortunate one to actually ask it.

Yes I think we'll be given refunds. Considering the amount of people going to the concerts, it's probably going to be the biggest mass refund in history.

Can't believe this is happening, still.

who can think about that at this time??

Well i can announce it now anyway! I spent over 10 000 dollars on my 15 concerts. and the trip!!!!!! It was gonna be the first time ever seing him live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And i dont even care about my money anymore. I wanted the tickets not the damn effin money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know what to do at the moment

i cant breath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel your pain Stine..

When I've more money, i'll
come visit you in Oslo if you want?

Hang in there baby :(

They should look hard at putting together a string of tribute shows so people who made travel plans can still enjoy something.

Just 50 shows with tons of artists celebrating the music and the talent that was MJ. I'd go see it in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back