Is it normal to be scared of haters now?

GOLDSPACESUIT45

Proud Member
Like the MJ HATERS??? I heard the news and iam scared of talking to the people who dont like him like my brothers...iam scared to go home cause they may attack me.. HELP..I WANT TO BE ALONE..WHAT have the people told you?

erm if your brothers dont understand the grief then you just need to tell them to get lost

Now do not care what people say. They can say anything and I do not care about them. Michael is no more, which means that part of my heart torn and lost forever.​

The people i know don't hate him. The only thing i had the last couple of weeks is that people joked he would cancel the entire tour coz in the end he couldn't pull it off. I bet feel guilty for joking about it now.

What i do hate are the celebs and news reporters that once where so disrespectfull and where talking mean all the time are now like "Ohh such an amazing artist i always loved him i feel so terrible "and blahblahblah. That makes me so angry. Or reporters that only think of thier own country "and the rest of america is in deep shock" Is it to much trouble to just say "and the rest of the world(or everyone) is in deep shock" I mean why only the US?! Maybe i'm a bit overreacting..

Someone (can't remember who) said a hater's job is to hate, so let them. Let's see if there will be vigils around the world when they die.

If anything I'm hearing more love for Michael now than I ever have

they are the last fucking thing we should be thinking about right now..

Don't worry about them and right now is how you find out people's true colors! No one should joke or be mean about death. You never know when your family or someone you know might die. If someone jokes or is mean about this then they are not worth having in your life. something you don't joke or be mean about.

If you did not like the man (fine) everybody their own opinion but you don't be mean or joke about something like this.

Keep ya head up and don't let that bother you. Just tell them how pathetic they are and keep it moving. They are not worth our time. This is the time to stand up against people like that.

well my friend told me "everyone was waiting for emma to walk in the form so everyone could laugh at her"

:( i have to face school money. been home crying all today.

well my friend told me "everyone was waiting for emma to walk in the form so everyone could laugh at her"

:( i have to face school money. been home crying all today.

^ me too

em just text me at school if anything happens cuz i assure you its probably gonna happen to me too

x

Please don't let these kids bother you all at school! if they do..go tell the principle or person in charge. You do not have to go through that. Stand up and tell them off! Now is not the time to let people be scared of people. People's bark is bigger than their bite. Remember how MJ stood up for himself. He'd want us to do the same. We have 1 extra special Angel looking over us now. Don't be scared.

Like the MJ HATERS??? I heard the news and iam scared of talking to the people who dont like him like my brothers...iam scared to go home cause they may attack me.. HELP..I WANT TO BE ALONE..WHAT have the people told you?

I can understand you. It's the last thing we need now!

if i hear any negative remarks towards myself and michael while out , im seriously gonna just let all h*** break loose

Anyone you think you should be scared of is obviously a horrible person if they rub this in on you, and should be ignored. How could anyone predict he would have died? Even the haters. They could not have expected this. This is serious, nobody should be making jokes or mocking MJ. There are now 3 fatherless children.

Oh, and if they do bad mouth MJ, then they obviouslty have no idea how he and his music have influenced modern pop culture, the music they listen to, and the MTV generation. I wouldn't take them seriously. It just goes to show how little they know about him. You know the truth, remember that, it does not matter what anyone else thinks. We never listened or paid attention to haters before, and we should not start now.

Frankly, I don't give a crap about the haters anymore. They can go to hell.

I don't think there's reason to pay any attention to haters

it's just a waste of time and energy

Back