Do you think the concerts/rehersals and the workload killed him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

afsan098

Proud Member
he is 50.......not a young guy so do you think he died due to all the pressure and the work loads (strenuous exercise). Reports are coming in that he took sleeping pills. So maybe the pressure was a strain on him and so he needed pills to sleep?

Does that mean we killed michael jackson :'(

but you know what......his immortalised himself just like elvis.......well his bigger than elvis

Part of his death is probably due to the exercise ect...

BUT... you must not see it as 'we killed him' He died while preparing to give us, his fans a special gift

that's part of what makes me cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he was doing this for us!!!!! and he died!!!!

it's NOT fair!!!!! GOD PLEASE TAKE CARE OF HIM, AND MARIO!! MY DEAR FRIEND!! PLEASE BE WITH MICHAEL SO HE WONT GET SCARED.
I LOVE YOU MICHAEL.
I WISH YOU WOULD BE WELL AND JUST CANCEL ALL CONCERTS :(

he is 50.......not a young guy so do you think he died due to all the pressure and the work loads (strenuous exercise). Reports are coming in that he took sleeping pills. So maybe the pressure was a strain on him and so he needed pills to sleep?

Does that mean we killed michael jackson :'(

but you know what......his immortalised himself just like elvis.......well his bigger than elvis

Please don't think like that! He was at the press conference, he said that he was willing to perform (whether he wanted to do 50 shows or not is something totally different). Totally right, he was preparing to give us a special gift. I still wonder how his health was though, although he passed the tests.

I hate to say this, but I think it was a combination of a lot of factors. Just because someone is over 50, doesn't mean they can't perform like that. For God's Sake. Look at the Rolling Stones!!

I think we should all stop speculating, we are in no way qualified to determine the circumstances. I'm sure we'll hear more in the coming days. We simply don't know, let the professionals handle it, please.

if its true.........i just hoped he cancelled all the gigs but was still alive :(

i want to give my all to stop this happening ... i wont go to london, i wont watch the show, i wont get my ticket back, Michael please cancel all that, please come back...

I love Michael! Why did he have to die? Guess we will find out the cause tomorrow.
I miss him so much!!!

It's all speculation, and we may never know. Remember, believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back