thinking about a michael jackson tattoo

Do it. I have one already, and I am SO glad I do... more than every today....

Wait until all your emotions have settled down, then get one

make it something special and not rushed

i'll have one too..

I alsdo have one of my other idol (Bob Marley) who passed away in 1981.

I'll think about it first, what i want to have tattood...

I feel so guilty right now. I was actually thinking about this yesterday. And I wanted to have 'Every soldier dies in his glory' on the back of my neck, but then I was like ''naaaah, why should I do that. I'm gonna do that if he passes away'' and now hes dead and I feel so FREAKING GUILTY RIGHT NOW.

I really want that tat now

I am going to get one, I had planned on getting one this summer to celebrate the concerts. Now it will be to celebrate his life. I don't know what I will have but it will come to me over the coming months I'm sure. I'm just so heartbroken. I can't believe this day has come. Gone too soon.

Was thinking of getting a black (or maybe white?)band around my right arm like Michael wears on his clothes (black or white bands) in memoration of Michael. Today sucks. You all wont believe me but I was playing World of Warcraft earlier today and said to a friend of mine who does not know I looooooooove Michael Jackson that I had drempt of him the past two nights and that I felt like something bad is about to happen. I havent drempt of him in ages or been to the boards in a while. I wish I were WRONG. I hate this. I hate all the excuse my french bullshit on TV right now, little is good, some is okay, most is disgusting. :cry::cry::cry:

I'm thinking of getting the eyes from the dangerous tour on mychest so that michael is still watching with me..

I was booked in for a thriller leg piece in the summer to show how much I love Michael just before seeing him at the O2. Still going to get the tattoo, it means so much more to me now he's touched my heart deep down inside.

what about a small tattoo of his face from the bad era and under it it will say "Michael Joseph Jackson" ?

Im looking for that specific pic where its in the bad area and he walking with those police man to the stage and there a blue light behind him.. i would like that pic in hq does anyone have it? i want to make a tatoo out of it:)

Im getting one too, I dont know where to put it yet
but my bday is in 10 days and this is all I want.
For people to know that MJ is a part of me and will always be!

good idea guys :cheeky:

I got mine in sept - and i'm so prob of it. I kept a pic of the design in my wallet in case the time every came. I was living in Australia at the time where they will tattoo you drunk. But ended up getting it done cheaper over in thailand.
So my point is that I had this idea in my head for months, years nearly before I actually got it. So think about it before you get it.

I wanted for years now to get a small tattoo on my arm

I was just a little coward

normally I am afraid of needles

but now I'll get one

does anyone know how much tattoo cost, more or less?

I'm thinking about a small one, just with black colour, on my arm

do it. i have BAD on my left butt cheek (written in the spray paint style of the album)- i got that done a few years ago, and it's awesome. I am going to get another one now in honour of his life - but yeah like someone said i have to wait for my emotions to settle down and really think about what I want it to be because it has to be epic.

Yep! I'm getting one too! Does anyone have pictures of his signiture and the drawing of himself in his moonwalk book? The one where he's tilting his hat? I want to get that with his signiture above it and the date of his birth and death below

Does anyone have a big high quality pic of the MJ logo? Cos I really want to get it tattooed.

This one:

brand.gif

Last edited:
Back