Prince, Paris, Blanket - We Love You...

choccyclaire

Proud Member
Please pray for his babies too. I can't even begin to imagine their pain. :(

OH please be strong, your daddy loves you so much, please be strong. We love you

my Allah watch over u and i know ur family will take good care of u. w/ all teh love that's directed towards you three, i have no qualms about the future. we love u and god bless

They loved their dad so much... The saddest part in all this is that they werent adults yet. But they will understand this someday and they will understand the worth of everything..

poor poor babies. I can't imagine their pain, considering the pain im feeling just being a fan. My thoughts are with them xxx

All my prayers go to his 3 children. And of course the rest of his family.

This is what makes this tragedy so heartbreaking. These 3 angels have to grow up without a father. I hope and pray they will be safe and kept in safety AWAY from the limelife.

I pray for you, Prince, Paris and Blanket to find the strength to carry on and the faith to understand why your dear father has been taken from you. Try to find peace in knowing he loved you more than anything else in this world and will continue to do so in spirit. Treasure the time you were allowed to share this earth with him. Hold your memories dear and let NO ONE dare to try and tarnish them. HUGS to each of you. :heart:

I remember reading in a Sun magazine once that when asked what Paris wanted the most in her life, she replied - " I want to be like daddy" ! well God bless the little angel because her daddy is not with her anymore. I hope people tell her what her dad really stood for as she grows up. I feel so sad now !

Awww them poor darling children. May Jah keep you safe until you see your father again.

I wish I could go to those little angels and give them a big hug...just to let them know it's going to be ok....as hard as it will be, it's gonna be ok...and that they are loved.

I'm praying so much for you three right now. I am heartbroken and hurting oh so much, so I can't imagine how this must be hurting you. You three were the centre of his world, and were what he lived for! Treasure the memories and know that nothing will ever happen to you knowing Michael is watching over you now and forever. You are in our hearts!

May God be with them. I always thought that Michael was the only one that could truly protect them in their young lives. I pray that there will be someone else to do so now with a sincere heart.

My question is who takes custody? Will the mothers be able to get custody? Will the children stay with the Jacksons. I have a feeling Debbie and the other mother will try to get custody.

If they don't, in my opinion....I think the best choice to watch the kids would be Janet. I think she would perfect to protect those kids

They are orphans now. It's horrible to loose a father, especially such a wonderful father like Michael.

I don't pray for the kids, because since I knew Michael was dead, I ceased to believe that God is good and kind. God does exist, but he is an awful creature who likes to make people suffer, and see them suffer. So he can't do any good thing for these adorable children.

I hope Janet will take their custody from now on, because she is so like Michael

i just can not stop thinking about Prince, Paris and Blanket... poor babies. how unfair! their dad being taken away from them at such young age.

My prayers go out to them. I can't imagine the pain they must be feeling.

They had godparents I swear, but my memory fails me. Does anybody remember who the Godfather/mother was for those kids?

oh, and imo, I pray to god Debbie does not get custody of them......

^ mac culkin and liz taylor.

Thats what I thought. I wonder what will come of this for them. My heart is truly for them and the family now. I pray they will come out of this horror mess alive and well. Please God, let them be happy. Michael would want them to be happy, successful, and in good care without him.

Prince, Paris and Blanket losing their dad Michael is the saddest thing about Michael death. I'm sure this isn't what Michael wanted, this is just upsetting and something I never expected to happen.

How can they suffer this, they are too small, where is their beautiful daddy?

I just gave my small children a big hug and thought about how bad it would be if one of us was taken and it brings home the feeling that Michaels kids are going to be devastated for a long time, No offence to their mother but I really hope someone stable in the Jackson family is named in the will to bring up the kids.

Back