The Last Photo of our beloved Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justice!

Proud Member
removed. think of his kids n have a heart dammit

Last edited by a moderator:
Please, it's been repeatedly requested NOT to post this picture!! Take this off.

nobody wishes to see him in that state... nobody. this devastation is hard enough, don't make it worse by being morbid people.

I think you should post. we should be able to see it if we want to. Its our michael. the thread is clearly titled so dont click it if you dont want to see it.

Pretty sure both MJ and the family wouldn't want that pic out there. It's amazing what the media is allowed to do.

anyone else wanna try our patience? anyone? this man has DIED his kids are w/o a father. his family is in shock and in grief and people wannapost this shit here?

read it again....

DON'T POST THE PICTURE OF HIM IN THE AMBULANCE...immediate ban

I wish i never bump into that picture. My stomach allready turned a few times and i was close running to the bathroom when i saw certain things on BBC news. I heard that pic is so horrible.

I had just told my friend that I refuse to cry and that she must keep me on the phone to make me laugh.. Well somehow we got disconnected and I looked up at the tv and they showed that pic on CNN.. Well lets just say I needed an irrigation system for my face because the water came pouring down. I had to change shirts I cried so much..

That pic should not be shown, that is not how MJ would've wanted us to remember him. Put yourself in his family's place, you wouldn't want a pic of your son, brother, uncle, nephew, etc in the back of an ambulance posted all over the damn net or tv. Compassion is not just a made up word, it has a real meaning to it.

Photo was taken by paps...cruel...I was there when it happened...My sweet angel...

I haven't seen it, will somebody, maybe someone angry right now or something (meaning, if it doens't make you sad) please pm me and tell me what is it about the picture

so the scummy paps have taken a oicture of him inthe back of the ambulance,i take it,i havn,t seen it myself and i don,t want to see it,

^ just please somebody tell me WHY please

I watched my cousin die a very slow and yet rapid death aids, cancer, a shell of the person i knew - just TELLme somebody (OK DON'T SEND IT TO ME if you regret it so much) but just PLEASE tell me what's so bad. Somebody PM me please and tell me...just t e l l

me please

Damit stop people, lets be
in support for each other and the Jackson Family

I couldn't sleep at all last night just standing watching CNN the hole night
and shaking and crying my eyes out... Please don't post pictures of Michael from the hostpital... I was planned to go and buy the magazine today, But can't :cry:

Someone help me to move one & to be strong.. GOSH!!
Now I start to cry again :boohoo:

I must say I have seen it and for me it was of help.
We are different but it helped me to understand, it has happened and there is nothing can be done about it.

this is shameful to try to show this pic..dont be as bad as the paps huh. We will miss you sweet angel.

I hope you all won't hate me for saying this but I don't mind it. I love him so much, like my children, it doesn't bother me to see them trying to save him. I wouldn't mind seeing it if it was someone in my family.

In fact it kinda gives me some comfort because it comforts me to know he left here in peace. And painlessly. I thank the merciful Father for that. Not a gruesome plane crash, not a gruesome car accident, not a shocking assassination, not a flesh deteriorating disease, not even a drug overdose as far as we have reason to believe - just Michael, beautiful Michael, in the middle of his life and suddenly needing cardiac assistance and getting it, and not even being aware of it. Beautiful was just sleepin' with that thing over his nose to give him oxygen ... saw the difibulator in the guy's hand .. made me know he died being loved and attended.

:boohoo:

Last edited:
Oh my God!! Now they're showing that pic on sites! I feel sick to my stomach. That's it. I'm not visiting any news sites for a while!

i will not access any news site... i don't want to see this photo

I'm closing this thread. MJJC will not premit the photos on this site as they are disrespectful to Michael's privacy and memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back