Love for all

sugarbunny891

Proud Member
Hi Guys

I cant beleive what has happened. I have been up all night waiting to find a computer! (stuck in benidorm!) but now i dont know quite what to write. Love for all and I hope we can all be strong for Michael and the children.
Devestating news for the world - I suppose i just want to say I love you all and am another person who is here for anyone who needs to talk - i know ill need a friend when im back home xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i can't stop crying my eyes are really hurting i feel sick and i have a headache i love michael so much that will never ever change. i've been on the phone to em_mj a lot of the morning and we've been watching the news and music channels and crying together it helps to have someone there that understands.

i love you guys and here for you. if anyone wnats to talk on msn or something pm me for my addy

x
it hasnt quite sunk in yet i keep pinching myself but it isnt working.
i cant belive it

We all need to be strong though it's very hard! :(
I try to cheer up myself by remembering goods things of Michael!
Hugs all!
We are a family!

Just talking with you could make me feel better...we share the same feeling...love you all, my peeps! And thank you for being with me in the hardest time ever of my life:(

I couldn't sleep too well last night. I kept getting up and thinking this was all a bad dream....I love you all too so so much. Please, let's keep this going ok? This community means a lot to me.

Back