I never thought the concerts would happen

rowdym

Proud Member
It all just felt surreal, the past 4 months. It never felt like it would all happen. Like it was all a dream. Anyone else felt that?

Well that's the truth now.

It did seem so exciting and good.. that the whole thing felt surreal.. the anticipation, the anxiety, the joy.

Now this feels even more surreal...

In events when artists make a huge comeback and aniticaption builds, something is bound to go wrong. Just didn't know it would be this far out in left field. :(

I mean, kinda. I was telling myself that it was too good to be true but still i thought that he would be able to perform. The fact that he is dead is hard to believe, even now a part of myself still thinks he's not dead. I didnt know him personally, i have never met him or chase his car or whatever, never seen him live even from a far distance on the street; but still i feel torn apart, i'm not crying but i feel empty .

Yes, I thought that it was too good to be true :( Oh Michael :(

I also felt that something should happen especially when Michael announced concerts. If any of these concerts, he would have been with us now. Preparing for a concert killed him.​

I think many of us felt that. But there was also that excitement that they would come to fruition and blast the doubters away. Sadly, it wasn't meant to be. Probably the greatest concerts that never were.

I really thought that they would happen :(

But I remember looking at his concert schedule and thinking how crazy it was. Concert... day off... concert... day off... concert... 2 days off.... concert. I was expecting some cancellations, but not the whole thing :no:

Yes, it was a dream... I didn't believe it was coming true, I was so happy, but... it really didn't... :no:

I hope a Best of the Rehearsals is released to show us what Michael was working on for us fans.

I thought it was too good to be true. And it was. Now I'll never ever see him perform live. I've been waiting to see him since 1997 and...now I'm devastated.

I never imagined that this would be the thing which'd stop the concerts. I think his death was the last thing on everyone's mind including the haters/doubters.

I felt an odd about the whole thing, a part of me felt the prospect of MJ back on stage was unrealistic since he has done so little recently, it was all so sudden. Yet I did believe it would happen because I had no solid reason to believe it wouldnt!

I felt an odd about the whole thing, a part of me felt the prospect of MJ back on stage was unrealistic since he has done so little recently, it was all so sudden. Yet I did believe it would happen because I had no solid reason to believe it wouldnt!

Same.. yet his death is even more sudden and harder to fathom... and is so surreal.

Yeah i felt that , i was with michael but i was really felt something will be happend .that was to beautiful to come true...michael i love you !!

It's crazy because they are playing clips of Remember The Time, Black or White... these are hip, fresh, upbeat tracks and it feels like they were just out yesterday. It's totally surreal.

As for the concerts, I really believed that when they got here, these were going to be the greatest shows he had ever done, the concert many fans had been waiting for. It was going to be about the music. To think he was at the Staples Center rehearsing Wednesday night and less than 24 hours later, he left the world. Insane.

Call me stupid, but I knew something would happen from the 02 Press Conference till July...

But what I never imagine is what happened, that just broke my heart...

I Hope the Rehearsals to be released, because us, the fans, don't want it, we NEED it...

Bye and let's keep Michael deep inside in our hearts...

I mean, kinda. I was telling myself that it was too good to be true but still i thought that he would be able to perform. The fact that he is dead is hard to believe, even now a part of myself still thinks he's not dead. I didnt know him personally, i have never met him or chase his car or whatever, never seen him live even from a far distance on the street; but still i feel torn apart, i'm not crying but i feel empty .
Pretty much can relate on everything you've said.

I thought these concerts would be what completed Michael's life and career and that afterwards he would have peace, and a good retirement. Knowing he blew everyone away. That is what I wanted most for him. I can't believe it ended like this...he had so much to give. The whole concerts thing was surreal but I was geared up for it. It's hard to accept we'll never see him again. :(

I really thought he would perform again.

I had a ticket for Jan 14th, and often wondered would he make it that far. 50 dates was crazy, no other artist would try that. I pray the shows go on with dancers, video footage and perhaps singers doing his songs.

Back