Funeral - UK Gathering?

Speechless_UK

Proud Member
I know Michael has just passed away but I can't get him out of my mind. I keep crying and all last night I was awake hoping the man will get the respect he deserves when the day comes.

I hope The Jackson will have a state funeral as well as a private ceremony, but I for one wont be able to fly out to LA.

How would we / or someone else organise some kind of event for screening this in the UK? - maybe even in the O2 for his fans to attend and mourn together. I can't bear to think I will be on my own while watching this awful day unfold.

I am sorry if this post sounds bleak - I just want Michael to have the best send off - after Michael is and always will be the worlds greatest!

i do :( i feel so helpless. i want to show michael how much i love him :'( i dont want him to see me here crying on my own :'(

I will join in as I cant afford to get to LA now - I spent all my money on the tickets and flights from Australia, accommodation etc. But I want to pay my respects to him no matter where I am. He was dearly loved in our family, he was part of us.

I think that Michael wouldn't like to be in a cemetery, in coffins or something like that.The funeral's Michael will be different.

In a way I am hoping that his burial place will be somewhere where I could visit. However that is a matter for his family and I respect their wishes.

I just hope there is a place where we can all gather and mourn as one big fan family. The fans are the only people who know what we are going through.

I don't if AEG or Sony or even MJJC could organise this when the time arrives?

I just wish I wasnt posting about this! A nightmare...

I just hope there is a place where we can all gather and mourn as one big fan family. The fans are the only people who know what we are going through.

I don't if AEG or Sony or even MJJC could organise this when the time arrives?

I just wish I wasnt posting about this! A nightmare...
It is a nightmare.

I want to gather all of us together too. I can't go to London today - I'm too raw. something on the day of the funeral would be fitting. I feel sick typing that word.

Yes I understand, ive avoided London all weekend and went with my cousin to Boulogne in France to get away. I dont speak French and Boulogne is a small place, it seemed like a good escape. I will go to London later this week and hope to find an appropriate place to let it all out.

:( i feel sick :cry:
can't believe we are discussing this. but i hope there will be things going on all over England. i want to gather with fans and say bye to our dear idol. :cry: love you michael.

Back