Melbourne/Australian fans

Great - lets give is a few days and hopefully a few more people are interested in catching up. It will be nice to talk to some people who don't think i'm crazy for being so devastated by this news.

Cheers,

i hope this will happen.. i wanna meet u guys..need u guys so much right now..

Yeh that sounds cool...i'll see if i can make arragments to get there on friday. So do u melb fans wanna do this? i really hope it does.

wow great idea guys.i know there gonna do a global thing for him but it will be good to get together befoer then. im from melb and so are my friends who adore him,will all be there if yous do it

Okay guys i reckon we should list all melb fans names..and see if we are able 2 make it

There is this event Friday night:

Host: Restless Entertainment
Type: Party - Club Party
Network: Global
Start Time: Friday, July 3, 2009 at 9:30pm
End Time: Saturday, July 4, 2009 at 5:00am
Street: 117 Lonsdale St
City/Town: Melbourne, Australia

View Map

Google
MapQuest
Microsoft
Yahoo

Phone: 0394260800
Email: guestlist@restless.com.au

dysFUNKtional : Every Friday Night @ The Loft
---------------------------
Friday 3rd July
---------------------------
MICHAEL JACKSON
R.I.P 1958 - 2009

THE KING OF POP

A night dedicated the biggest recording artist of all time

A Musical tribute to the legend that is Michael Jackson
Playing all the tunes we love from the years gone.
He will be forever remember on our dance floor. R.I.P 1958 - 2009

I think the fed square is a lil better especailly if there are younger who might wanna join us

^ lol get hammered.... so where is it gonna be?

So where and when is this meet up gonna happen? coz my mum wants 2 know so i can sort out how 2 get there.

I'm definately going to turn up, even if I have to begg my boss to leave early.

But don't you guys think it would be better to have a memorial gathering when the funeral takes place?

It would be more fitting and it would really mean allot if we were all together for suppourt when Michael is really being laid to rest.

Don't worry Humble Heart, there is still a chance of Melbourne fans getting together to support and comfort each other when the funeral takes place.

I don't know about you all, but I will be going to fed square with anyone I can drag along when the funeral or memorial service takes place so I can remember Michael properley.

They will probably show the service on the big TV at fed square and we will light some candles and bring some flowers so we can pay our respects.
It will probably take place at night seeing as there is about 11 hours difference between the U.S. and us.

Who else wants to do this?

It depends, still going to London on the 08th. :( if I will be around I'm in.
You guys can add me on facebook as xxxxx if you want.

Last edited:
Hey guys what about if we do something on friday early evening (6:30pm, onwards) and then the club thing. That way if younger than 18 people still want to come and pay respects to Michael they can. We can meet at Fed Square, we can try to organise something there with whoever is in charge...? I think if we move fast we can organise it.

if enough people are there im in :),im sure i can find a way to get there.one massive question. IF THEY DO A GLOBAL FUNERAL THING WILL THEY ORGANISE SOMETHING IN MELBOURNE OR IS THAT JUST UP TO FANS!? IM DYING TO KNOW

Hey guys what about if we do something on friday early evening (6:30pm, onwards) and then the club thing. That way if younger than 18 people still want to come and pay respects to Michael they can. We can meet at Fed Square, we can try to organise something there with whoever is in charge...? I think if we move fast we can organise it.

Not sure if im able 2 come now....my great grandfather passed away tonite.. :cry: :cry:....but i really need to be around u guys right now... so confused. First mj , now my great grandfather!!!! why!!! : cry:

Back