He was there....

Thriller Wolf

Proud Member
The night before last, I was angry that God took him. I started staring at the sky, yelling and cursing, demanding answers as to why he chose him.... Why he took Michael away. My eyes watered, and soon my face was cascading with uncontrollable tears, as I whispered and pleaded for me to wake up....
"Sshhhhh..."
I instantly became silent. My eyes were wide. I scanned my room as I heard more muffled whispers.
"M-Michael?" I stuttered, new tears now watered my face.
"Shhh.... I'm here...."
I was both terrified and calmed. The mixed emotion gave me butterflies. I shut my eyes tight, and whispered, "I'm sorry."
I heard him laugh softly. But it wasn't clear, it was muffled, far away, and it echoed.
After the experience.... I became so tired and relaxed, knowing he was alright.

Am I the only one who... has had an experience like this?

The night before last, I was angry that God took him. I started staring at the sky, yelling and cursing, demanding answers as to why he chose him.... Why he took Michael away. My eyes watered, and soon my face was cascading with uncontrollable tears, as I whispered and pleaded for me to wake up....
"Sshhhhh..."
I instantly became silent. My eyes were wide. I scanned my room as I heard more muffled whispers.
"M-Michael?" I stuttered, new tears now watered my face.
"Shhh.... I'm here...."
I was both terrified and calmed. The mixed emotion gave me butterflies. I shut my eyes tight, and whispered, "I'm sorry."
I heard him laugh softly. But it wasn't clear, it was muffled, far away, and it echoed.
After the experience.... I became so tired and relaxed, knowing he was alright.

Am I the only one who... has had an experience like this?

Not to be rude or anything, but maybe someone had a bad joke?

Not to be rude or anything, but maybe someone had a bad joke?

What?
Look, I know this may sound weird, and yes, maybe I was imagining things, but something made me think it was him.
I don't know... I was probably just really tired and imagining things.

I hope your not being rude, Grief affects you all kind ways, and also there are some ppl that are gifted!! but yes he is in a better place and im sure he is looking down on us smiling and saying see i still got it!!

man in the mirror number one top selling song 28th June 2009

Michael you are a legend!

I hope your not being rude, Grief affects you all kind ways, and also there are some ppl that are gifted!! but yes he is in a better place and im sure he is looking down on us smiling and saying see i still got it!!

man in the mirror number one top selling song 28th June 2009

Michael you are a legend!

I would never joke about Michael in a negative way.
He's a wonderful man.

This is a bit weird.. but I thought I'd share it anyways in this thread.. but I don't think it's real big or anything, but I had no clue with it was... Michael or not.. lol but it's one of the instances that made me actually laugh these past few days. :yes:

Yesterday my sister came upstairs, cause I heard her (she walks so heavy lol) and she was talking to my mom about something down the hall, all the way to her room. Then as she was going back toward the stars she screamed and she was like "There's a bug! Bug!" , I heard my mom few doors down saying "Bug?.. *gets calm*... no, that's a spirit" I raised my eyebrows hearing this, and just figured mom was playing around, having a moment, was like wtf are they talking about? I opened my door to my sis yelling, and was like "What's wrong?!" and she's like, "There is a bug over here (in the hall), I think it's a moth or something, I don't know I saw something fly, don't know what it is".. and I was like "OMGOMGOMG" and started to twitch because I don't like bugs LOL, and I close my door a little so it won't fly in if there was one. But before I did that I rushed to my mom and said for her to look for it in the house and kill it... there was nothing o_O. So I went back to my room and told my sis there's nothing. (LOL) Well.. my sandwich I tried finsihing but couldn't that morning, it was just sitting on my desk, and I figured I should throw it away cause I'm not gonna eat it again (don't have apetite nowadays). :lol: I walked down the stairs, turned to go down the next, and felt something cold, taking hold of my hand (like when someone hold your hand when walking) and I freaked out and I threw my sandwich across the room, I was on the stairs, and was like OMGAAAAAAAAAH!! I almost fell too. :hysterical: I looked behind me, around.. nothing.. my sis staring at me was wondering what happened :blink:... I was like.. "I felt.. I felt someone touching my hand.. idk.. o.o".. I was dumfounded, but then just brushed it off. But I was so like WOAH. And then I laguhed at myself how I threw my sandwich (it was in foil, so its ok). :hysterical: I told my mom later, cause this never happened to me before.. and she was like "Maaaybe.. y'know I wouldn't be suprised. He's with his fans and family whether they know it or not, he's there for you guys." But I just shrugged.. and just smiled, would be nice to know he's around, but I don't think that can happen... hmm.

:mellow: Still can't believe I threw that. :hysterical: You shoulda been there.

This is a bit weird.. but I thought I'd share it anyways in this thread.. but I don't think it's real big or anything, but I had no clue with it was... Michael or not.. lol but it's one of the instances that made me actually laugh these past few days. :yes:

Yesterday my sister came upstairs, cause I heard her (she walks so heavy lol) and she was talking to my mom about something down the hall, all the way to her room. Then as she was going back toward the stars she screamed and she was like "There's a bug! Bug!" , I heard my mom few doors down saying "Bug?.. *gets calm*... no, that's a spirit" I raised my eyebrows hearing this, and just figured mom was playing around, having a moment, was like wtf are they talking about? I opened my door to my sis yelling, and was like "What's wrong?!" and she's like, "There is a bug over here (in the hall), I think it's a moth or something, I don't know I saw something fly, don't know what it is".. and I was like "OMGOMGOMG" and started to twitch because I don't like bugs LOL, and I close my door a little so it won't fly in if there was one. But before I did that I rushed to my mom and said for her to look for it in the house and kill it... there was nothing o_O. So I went back to my room and told my sis there's nothing. (LOL) Well.. my sandwich I tried finsihing but couldn't that morning, it was just sitting on my desk, and I figured I should throw it away cause I'm not gonna eat it again (don't have apetite nowadays). :lol: I walked down the stairs, turned to go down the next, and felt something cold, taking hold of my hand (like when someone hold your hand when walking) and I freaked out and I threw my sandwich across the room, I was on the stairs, and was like OMGAAAAAAAAAH!! I almost fell too. :hysterical: I looked behind me, around.. nothing.. my sis staring at me was wondering what happened :blink:... I was like.. "I felt.. I felt someone touching my hand.. idk.. o.o".. I was dumfounded, but then just brushed it off. But I was so like WOAH. And then I laguhed at myself how I threw my sandwich (it was in foil, so its ok). :hysterical: I told my mom later, cause this never happened to me before.. and she was like "Maaaybe.. y'know I wouldn't be suprised. He's with his fans and family whether they know it or not, he's there for you guys." But I just shrugged.. and just smiled, would be nice to know he's around, but I don't think that can happen... hmm.

I wish I was! I laughed when I read that!
It would be nice to think that it really was him.

I don't think you guys are crazy! Far from it! Thank you SOOOO much for sharing your experiences, both with hearing his voice (Thriller Wolf, that was so touching and amazing) and for the sandwich hand-holding story.

I have two things to add myself...

Hearing his voice -- Friday night I was close to drifting off to sleep after a horrible day of crying and just breaking down so badly. Then I heard... I swear to God... Michael's voice in my left ear. It was clear, but I was so startled that I lost the meaning of the words as soon as I'd heard them. It sounded like 2 or 3 short words. Once I realized what had just happened, I said in my mind, "Yes? Michael? I'm sorry, I didn't hear. Are you still here? Michael?" and then I heard another phrase in my right ear, but it sounded like someone else's voice and was too distorted to understand (like in the distance with interference, strange, almost an echo). Amazingly, I was so exhausted that I actually fell asleep then! I just got totally calm and drifted off. I can't believe I could fall asleep at a moment like that. Now, I'm sure most of us have had the experience in the past of hearing our name being called as we're falling asleep (& I won't go into the possibilities about that one right now... whether spiritual or an audio hallucination), but I haven't even had that happen for ages. Just ages. This was totally out of the ordinary for me. Totally. And it was Michael's voice.

Feeling him near me -- Last night I sat at the computer listening to Man in the Mirror live from Rotterdam. I was enjoying it and had tears running down my face. I said to Michael (I find myself talking to him in my mind a lot these last few days), "Oh, Michael. I sooo wanted to hear this again", meaning in London. Right then I felt someone right behind me, over my right shoulder. It was intense. I mean, like having someone literally an inch from you. You'd notice that. I said quietly, "Michael? Michael, is that you?" and the energy felt even closer. Soft and gentle and beautiful. I allowed the energy as close as needed, believing it really could be him. I then felt calmed. Totally calm! My tears stopped, I smiled, it was incredible. If I'd wanted to feel sad right then, I couldn't have. I felt so happy. And there was a soft cool feeling all around me, almost like a gentle breeze all around me and I listened to the rest of Man in the Mirror, smiling, truly feeling happy. It was beautiful. The energy receded then, but I felt so happy for an hour or so afterwards. I can't confirm to anyone that it was Michael, of course. Was it a spirit guide/guardian angel of mine just trying to calm me and comfort me? But why did they come when I reached out deeply from my heart to Michael? I think it was him. And I lovingly welcome any and all such experiences that could come in the future.

Totally understand you, i was alone in my house last night and pretty tearful and everything silent no tv or radio on and i heard someone says badadadadada but it was a womans voice nothing like MJ's.freaked me otu.

I had this experience and don't listen to people who laughed. I don't think it was just your imagination, I think Michael probably did talk to you to comfort you, thank you, whatever he wanted to say. :)

Whether it was your imagination or dream, I hope it felt good.
I personally don't think you were joking. I have some friends who dreamed about Michael wearing white clothes and dissappeared into a light, smiling.

I don't call it nightmare.
It's just sweet

i want him to visit me. ive had dreams about my members of family who have passed on in life, now i want MJ to come and say goodbye, i cant live without a goodbye

When my Grandma first died, I was in bed with my duvet on the floor, praying. As I finished I pulled my cover over me and said goodnight to my grandma. I then heard her say 'love you Hannah' really clearly and felt my duvet being tucked tighter around me.

Course it could have been me imagining things, but I truly believe that if you're willing, spirits will talk to you - whether they appear or not is different. Michael could well have been there :)

Feeling him near me -- Last night I sat at the computer listening to Man in the Mirror live from Rotterdam. I was enjoying it and had tears running down my face. I said to Michael (I find myself talking to him in my mind a lot these last few days), "Oh, Michael. I sooo wanted to hear this again", meaning in London. Right then I felt someone right behind me, over my right shoulder. It was intense. I mean, like having someone literally an inch from you. You'd notice that. I said quietly, "Michael? Michael, is that you?" and the energy felt even closer. Soft and gentle and beautiful. I allowed the energy as close as needed, believing it really could be him. I then felt calmed. Totally calm! My tears stopped, I smiled, it was incredible. If I'd wanted to feel sad right then, I couldn't have. I felt so happy. And there was a soft cool feeling all around me, almost like a gentle breeze all around me and I listened to the rest of Man in the Mirror, smiling, truly feeling happy. It was beautiful. The energy receded then, but I felt so happy for an hour or so afterwards. I can't confirm to anyone that it was Michael, of course. Was it a spirit guide/guardian angel of mine just trying to calm me and comfort me? But why did they come when I reached out deeply from my heart to Michael? I think it was him. And I lovingly welcome any and all such experiences that could come in the future.

I've been talking to him a lot, too. Sometimes, I feel compelled to look out my window, at the sky, and I know... I just know he's listening.

Hmmm....I dunno. I really wanna believe this but it sound's so ridiculous.

I understand how utterly strange this is. However, I, too, had the SAME experience. I am a pretty rational person. I have a Ph.D., ok?

This has happened to me several times this week. Once, driving in my car I broke down and cried. I heard a whisper, "I'm here. No need to be so sad." This happened a few more times in different contexts. It really did.

OK? Please be tolerant of those who have had these experiences. There is much we do not understand. . . . .

Aww omg didnt mike do that say the same thing when he was a bug??
Im sure i heard or saw somewhere that he did that too?

I had an experience Friday night too...went outside for a cigarette & sat under the stars and it came to me to say a little blessing/prayer for Michael

(I have had 2 experiences in the past where friends close to me passed away & their spirit 'followed me home' - on both occasions I was told by psychic people (one a priest and one a friend), otherwise I was not aware. Neither of these people new the deceased but described so many details there was no way they could have known. One of these times I was on the other side of the world. They both told me that occasionally spirits (by this I mean the mental/thought part of us, that which is not the body) get stuck and don't find their way, so hang around friends & family.) Ever since this occurred I have said a small blessing when someone I know dies, that they have found their way to the right place, as I was told to do.

So I did this that night, not expecting any more than that, but I just sat silently still for a moment afterward and felt an incredibly intense warmth/heaviness envelope me and fill me right up, & I felt very very different, different feelings & energy. and then I heard his voice, some of it was as words some as feelings which came right through me. Lots of them, including thankyou, and that he is ok and he is here whenever I need him, it's ok, & that everything about him that is special to me are things that I need to keep strong in myself from now on (and I could feel these things TOTALLY at this moment). there was lots of sweet giggles in between the words & I felt so warm and I chatted back in between mentally, not wanting to speak loud in case I missed something, the voice was so soft, but definitely his voice. When I considered imagining this I remember the sound of his voice and I am totally sure it was real. It sounded different to how I previously would have heard or imagined his voice, had I done so. Then he said he had to go, he is with his family now & lots of people to check in on but he is ok & his spirit (thoughts/mind) are happy & in the right place.

Hard for me to put it all in the right words there was so much.

I have had periods in my life where I didn't believe in anything other than the physical world. What really set aside doubt was the experiences I mentioned, and also visiting a medium. She said things such as she was hearing the voice of an elderly woman who was with me that morning when I sat on the concrete steps at home and cut my nails, and she was with me when I bought apricot jam the day before & she is glad I liked it. I had never met this woman who lived on the other side of the city, and all the details she described were spot on.

I am not religious, I believe in spirit & god as being the mental/emotional energy that is everything our bodies aren't (that which is aware in dreams).

What?? :unsure: He did what?

No sorry i meant 2 write, im sure there was footage or i read somewhere
he saw a bug ...that right now i remember! when he was on stage and he saw a bug, and got someone to pick it up.

U guys remember that? i cant remember which country it was he was at though.

I just wonder why him, of all the other Jacksons if it had to be one of the family..

Whether it was your imagination or dream, I hope it felt good.
I personally don't think you were joking. I have some friends who dreamed about Michael wearing white clothes and dissappeared into a light, smiling.

I don't call it nightmare.
It's just sweet

Thats amazing...that he was in white clothes and disappeared into light...I dont think any of you are crazy...all these experiences are positive and I believe that its to tell us he is okay, he is not suffering anymore. Thank you for sharing...it takes alot of courage to do that.

Yeh i hope mike is at peace now, gosh he deserved that peace. He needed it

Thats amazing...that he was in white clothes and disappeared into light...I dont think any of you are crazy...all these experiences are positive and I believe that its to tell us he is okay, he is not suffering anymore. Thank you for sharing...it takes alot of courage to do that.
Yes, excactly. He definitely is in better place now.
Thanks for sharing your experiences.. they're so nice to read.

No sorry i meant 2 write, im sure there was footage or i read somewhere
he saw a bug ...that right now i remember! when he was on stage and he saw a bug, and got someone to pick it up.

U guys remember that? i cant remember which country it was he was at though.

it was during the history concerts, i believe it was germany. before he did the J5 songs.

Aaaww...
That video shows it... he cares about everything.
His fans, his crew, his band.... and of course, other living creatures.

Last edited:
thats amazin i havent heard his voice yet but i saw his face in the clouds a few times and im AMAZED other people are experiencing these things too :D:wub: michael is with the lord, and he is happy and not in anymore pain im so HAPPY for that

i personally feel that he will reveal himself to each and every one of us at some time or another, god told me he is with him and he is great:D

I've had a small expierience and for the moment i prefer to keep it to myself...

But i am sure it is possible.

Thank you so much, all of you, for sharing your experiences like this. It's so wonderful to hear them, and amazing and beautiful. I've also heard his voice and felt him, as I already wrote in this thread. I was amazed and comforted. Not surprised, since I totally believe it's possible, but amazed that it happened nevertheless. I guess I was a wimp because I didn't want to say anything for fear of negative responses from others somehow, until this thread was started.

Back