Wow, the tickets look amazing.

Just now on CNN they showed the tickets that you can choose to have send over to you if you choose to.

They looked amazing...it's like 3D cards, one card if you tilted it..you'd see MJ doing that well know smooth criminal move..i don't know whats its called but damn...maybe i want to have that send over to me instead of money back.

Just now on CNN they showed the tickets that you can choose to have send over to you if you choose to.

They looked amazing...it's like 3D cards, one card if you tilted it..you'd see MJ doing that well know smooth criminal move..i don't know whats its called but damn...maybe i want to have that send over to me instead of money back.

is there a photo or something?!

I wish there was. But doesn't CNN put all their videos online? Or only when there's 'breaking news' ???

Oh jeez...read this :(

The tickets printed with the special lenticular process, were inspired and designed by Michael Jackson for the fans attending his shows. Images of the specially created tickets will be seen on www.michaeljacksonlive.com. The special offer to receive the actual tickets that the purchaser would have received to attend 'This is It' will remain valid thru 23:59 GMT, August 14, 2009.

The good man even made them like that for his fans...i thought someone had made this especially after his death...but this is what fans would have received!!!!!!!!!!!

If that is what Michael would have wanted for us, then IT IS NOT FAIR that AEG are going to rip us off like that. I am so angry right now, they are going to take advantage of the fact that almost all fans will 'want' that ticket.. They are so uncaring and manipulative. I feel sick. I also desperately want that ticket, but I'm not paying £80.00 for it :cry:

If that is what Michael would have wanted for us, then IT IS NOT FAIR that AEG are going to rip us off like that. I am so angry right now, they are going to take advantage of the fact that almost all fans will 'want' that ticket.. They are so uncaring and manipulative. I feel sick. I also desperately want that ticket, but I'm not paying £80.00 for it :cry:

I see what you mean....it would be humane of them to charge maybe 15 or 20 euros for it. Nothing would be better, but i cant ask that...but nope. :(

so how much is the ticket on its own?
i still want a refund but would like the ticket.
:( xx

theres already a thread on this and theres already people selling them on ebay for £200+

I was expecting the tickets to be standard and simple as with EVERY concert.
You know..the default white tickets...but this....so every single fan was getting one?
When i saw those tickets i at first thought those were specially made for after his passing.

i want it but cant afford to pay because I spend a hell lot of money when I bought two tix on viagogo :(

Last edited:
WHat are those other tickets those two ladies hold in their hand outside the O2 though?
Those are the ones i talked about...simple white tickets.....

just recepits. the tickets are rubbish theres nothing on them at all to say it has anytihng to do with the concerts. AEG have just created them themselves to make some money and say mj designed them to get fans to pay

just recepits. the tickets are rubbish theres nothing on them at all to say it has anytihng to do with the concerts. AEG have just created them themselves to make some money and say mj designed them to get fans to pay

Fucking hell...that explains the two ladies in the video that hold those white cards. Those are the real ones, right?

the white ones were the receipts not the actual tickets. the tickets were prob gonna look like the new ones but they arent tickets theres no wording on them or anything. its not like AEG had the ticks printed up already to be sent out.they obviously didnt otherwsie they wouldnt be fobbing fans off with abit of card and claiming its a ticket

the white ones were the receipts not the actual tickets. the tickets were prob gonna look like the new ones but they arent tickets theres no wording on them or anything. its not like AEG had the ticks printed up already to be sent out.they obviously didnt otherwsie they wouldnt be fobbing fans off with abit of card and claiming its a ticket

So basically...we are missing the - Michael Jackson - This is it 2009 etc...- on it?

somebody said on the other thread that those were just mock ups of the tickets and that our real ones would have the date and seat numbers on them

God bless those two fan in the video. The guy seemed to be devastated. Just like me.

Basically this is...AEG..showing what they are...business. They have a huge money problem now. And they trying to solve it by fooling sadden and probably confused fans.

I don't want a 'ticket' anymore at all..this is disgusting.

But wait....wait...

Wasn't ticketmaster gonna send out tickets next week or even last week? Wasn't that the plan? If that's the case.....the tickets must have been finished already .

But wait....wait...

Wasn't ticketmaster gonna send out tickets next week or even last week? Wasn't that the plan? If that's the case.....the tickets must have been finished already .

Maybe the tix on tv are mock ups, some may be printed up already with all your details on, the rest made to order so to speak. I hope so anyway...

Basically this is...AEG..showing what they are...business. They have a huge money problem now. And they trying to solve it by fooling sadden and probably confused fans.

I don't want a 'ticket' anymore at all..this is disgusting.

One way or another, I guarantee you there would have been fans who would have chosen to keep the ticket instead of getting refunded, as a keepsake. And it's also pretty clear that these tickets would probably sell for a lot more than they were bought with in the some time in the future on eBay. So it's not really cheating anyone, offering people the choice and maybe making the tickets look even more special? Although I do think those would have been the actual tickets, already the HIStory tour tickets looked pretty amazing, why would Michael settle for anything less.

One way or another, I guarantee you there would have been fans who would have chosen to keep the ticket instead of getting refunded, as a keepsake. And it's also pretty clear that these tickets would probably sell for a lot more than they were bought with in the some time in the future on eBay. So it's not really cheating anyone, offering people the choice and maybe making the tickets look even more special? Although I do think those would have been the actual tickets, already the HIStory tour tickets looked pretty amazing, why would Michael settle for anything less.

What did they look like ? Cause here it looked exactly like those receipts from that video.

So you don't believe for a second that MJ designed these? I wish
there was someone who could confirm it, you know. I'm not gonna take this risk though..and let AEG have the money, when it could very well be stuff they created after his death.

Back