DONT fall for the 'souvenir ticket' offer!!!

Moogisland

Proud Member
I really wanted to create a new thread for this.
You mustn't fall for this souvenir ticket offer by AEG. THEY ARE USING THE FANS FOR MONEY!!
We have a right to those tickets for free. We shouldnt have to pay for them.
I believe im right when I say this: Michael would not have wanted this!! He wouldn't have been happy with the idea of making fans pay for the ticket alone!!

PLEASE FANS! DONT FALL FOR IT!

You can remember Michael in other ways! You deserve your refunds!

I am waiting for tomorrow to see the full details of what is going on, in lieu of a full refund could mean you will get some money back, but if it is truen& it's the full price of the ticket, aeg should be ashamed.

I'd love the ticket but this is too unfair. I'm very sad that I won't have it.

they could take £10-15 max for the ticket but not the full amount Personnaly I had a VIP ticket at something like £790 it's a little expensive for just a ticket
AEG are you a swindler ?

Erm.. why should you have to get the ticket for free? What they're offering makes perfect sense to me. After all it's your choice, get the refund then, and everyone who wants the ticket should get the ticket. They will probably go up in value on eBay sometime in the future, so take it as an investment. I would just take it as a memorabilia from the last concert Michael ever planned.

Not free, and not the full price would be fair. It costs money to print up the tickets. I think the fans who bought tickets, if they could be offered those tickets for maybe 10$ or something reasonable, then it would be fine and fair, but full price is just too much. Still I am tempted to keep one...but that one ticket would buy school clothes for one of my kids so I guess I'll have to pass.

Guys it doesn't cost AEG that much money at all to print Lenticular hologram tickets.

WE SHOULD BOYCOT THEM TO GIVE THE MONEY TO CHARITY.

I really wanted to create a new thread for this.
You mustn't fall for this souvenir ticket offer by AEG. THEY ARE USING THE FANS FOR MONEY!!
We have a right to those tickets for free. We shouldnt have to pay for them.
I believe im right when I say this: Michael would not have wanted this!! He wouldn't have been happy with the idea of making fans pay for the ticket alone!!

PLEASE FANS! DONT FALL FOR IT!

You can remember Michael in other ways! You deserve your refunds!

I completely agree! It's shameless of them to make money with this! It's horrible to be honest!

In fairness to AEG, they've spent a lot of money on what would have been. We will be hearing a lot about AEG trying to capitalize off of what they have pertaining to Mike and more than likely, many of us fans will buy it. They are trying to recoup what they have spent. I don't think its right to charge, but from a business perspective, I understand. They've got to try to cover some of the costs.

That being said, why not just keep your original tickets??? I know I would. Thats a keepsake that should mean a lot more to people than a hologram or whatever AEG is trying to sale. You would've kept the stub, why not keep the whole ticket??

Okay, if they must charge us, atleast £10-15 is fine, but the whole ticket price is ridiculous. We paid the full ticket price to SEE MCHAEL, not for a bit of cardboard.
I know you will be inclined to get it for memory sake, but like a fan said on the BBC news, there are other ways to remember Michael!!

I want my ticket, but eff paying the full price. Won't AEG be reimbursed through insurance? They wouldn't need the money if that's the case.

I agree that AEG should only charge the booking fee of £9 plus extra, but charging the whole lot, especially those who bought VIP tickets, is outfargous. Where is the money going, i hope AEG are not pocketing it themselves, that would be horrible for the family and the fans. Id like to see the money go to tribute concerts.

I agree that AEG should only charge the booking fee of £9 plus extra, but charging the whole lot, especially those who bought VIP tickets, is outfargous. Where is the money going, i hope AEG are not pocketing it themselves, that would be horrible for the family and the fans. Id like to see the money go to tribute concerts.

As i have said in another post they would make money back from dvd/audio sales from the rehearsals, plus insurance. So people who paid £50 a ticket will get one as well as the people who paid £75 & vip packages seems a bit odd to me, so maybe there will be partial refunds?

I made a topic about this in ticket talk.. anyway this isn't right and i even wonder if it's legal coz the tickets are allready ours coz we payed for them

I made a topic about this in ticket talk.. anyway this isn't right and i even wonder if it's legal coz the tickets are allready ours coz we payed for them

I think legally it could be viewed as two separate contracts, the first one gives you a refund as the show was cancelled. The new, second one gives you the chance to buy a special ticket, if you look in the terms & agreements part on the ticketmaster site it says refunds will be given if a concert is cancelled, nowt about a remote chance of special tickets being printed up for your cancelled show.

I think I'm going to ask to have my tickets delivered but I really hope AEG isn't making up Michael designed ticket's concept just to only have few tickets refunded speculating on fans. That's my doubt.

I think we should understand them. They have lost few hundreds million dollars!! They are just trying to do something compensate their losses. Don't blame them so much. You still have a choice what to do.

I was so excited about this concerts... It was a dream coming true... So I'd better get my ticket... May be 30 years later I will take it in my hands again and look back in 2009 when I was so crazy about Mike... It's memory that impossible to replace

Kirshach, I think they should be able to claim back the money they lost with insurance.

i hardly imagine that the tickets cost $80+ to manufacture... they should offer at least a PARTIAL refund for them. I understand them wanting to make some money but still. Its a bit "scammy" if you ask me.

Im not interested in a ticket to a show that wont happen now. I actually dont see why AEG cant give away the tix to people anyway, its not as if it can be used. I've decided to donate the money I get as a refund to charity in Michaels honour.

I don't see the problem. You paid that much to see Michael, so either get your money back or let them keep it in exchange for a ticket specially designed by Michael himself. You do have a choice.

If anyone in the uk has sky press the red button & go into the videos, the interview with Randy Phillips will come on again. It's not quite clear to me if he is contradicting himself or not, but he was talking about policies/partial refunds, it seemed that was possible but then he said tickets or full refund. He also said the tickets for the first 10 shows were already produced, it's not a cash in & he said something about the tickets having seat numbers etc.

I think this some real BS, I want my ticket, but I paid for the show.. They're trying to rip us off, and they're lying to us. I have a real hard time believing this "MJ designed 'em tickets" crap.

God, i wish we still lived a week ago.

In all fairness the tickets should be sold at a small price - £10/£15 or something. I know that the value for them as memorabilia is probably sky high, but I think that it's a complete rip off if they are asking the full price for them.

Well I've bought my 2 tickets on ebay and the seller is going to sent me the tickets anyway (probably already spent my 400 pounds), so I don't have an option.

I hope these ticket values will go sky high so I can sell 1 ticket and still have my money back and 1 extra ticket to put in a frame with the this is it dvd-cover and disc.:yes:

I think if you have a 50-75P ticket you should get the ticket, others like the VIP better take the money.
MONEY COMES AND GOES SO YA'LL MAKE A DECISION YOU WON'T REGRET!!

Back