• 1958 - 2009

Votes: 19 4.3%
  • 1958 - Forever

Votes: 419 95.7%

• Total voters

Foxy..

Proud Member
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
I think it is far more accurate than 1958 - 2009.

Michael Jackson lives within no timescale. The moment he stepped into each and every one of our lives, Michael Jackson cannot and will not relinquish. Although the human body is not immortal, the soul is, especially ones like Michaels that are kind, selfless and gifted.

It is so fitting that Motown said it best from the moment he became a superstar: Yesterday, Today & Forever

With this in mind, I would like to reach out to everyone here at MJJC and beyond by pitching to you - Michael Jackson: 1958 - Forever

This is what we have to believe in to continue his legacy.

I was thinking this earlier! I can't bear to see where anyone has written his birth - death date (i can't even write it here). He shall live on forever through his music.

yeah. i have just been avoiding that 2009. i just can not look at it, i can't.

Oh thats so perfect. thank you :D
I was making a background and just didnt have the heart
to put - 2009 now I have the perfect date and it is
actualy more acurate ... Im so happy now at his moment :)

well done baby :)

i very much agree, because his music, his videos, his work and his spirit will always be there, that can never be taken away from us.

1958 - forever

Michael says it himself - Forever Michael:
michaeljacksonforevermibl0.png

Please lets change this as soon as possible. I feel okay one moment and then I look at that and it just destroys me.

Well said.

I think ..

Michael Jackson (1958 - Eternity)

Eternity is a stronger word than forever. Forever is more common a word, for me eternity has a more comforting effect and indeed is still true!

Thats just me personally, not everyone might agree.

Thank you!
Yea, FOREVER is more accurate!
Not everyone is able to be forever/immortal, but Michae absolutely is, through his music, his dance, his performance, his videos, his personality and so on....

I'm glad to see that I wasnt the only one feeling the pain of seeing
the banner at each log on, at each page jump.
And as beautiful as they are, even seeing it on some signatures it hurts.
Michael will live on in each of us and in all of our hearts so yes, 1958 - Forever is much better.

I need to learn to express my thoughts on these kinds of things
instead of holding back for fear of stepping on technical toes.

Thanks for this. You know how I voted.

I agree, Michael will live on in our hearts forever and for all time. I also cannot bear to see 1958-2009. Michael is not was our legend, our shining star that shines bright today, tomorrow and forever. Thanks for this thread.

Forever it is!

the only reason i said eternity is because that's what I've been saying to myself since the first time I saw (1958 - 2009).

Forever :)

There is no question that Michael will live forever. Please change the banner soon.. it makes coming to the forum very painful with the numbers so large and unavoidable!

yeah I get tears in my eyes every time I go to MJJC on my phone and the first thing you can see is that. C'mon, change it already! :cry:

Back