Who is getting there ticket? Who is getting Refund?

JohnnyJackson

Proud Member
I personally am getting a refund. I feel AEG and the other ticket companies are just exploiting Michaels death and all they are worrying about is the money.

If they agreed to give us the tickets in exchange for the booking fee (£9 in my case) then it would be much fairer.

Also the ticket would be a reminder that I never got to see him and also would just make me remember why. It is so upsetting.

RIP Michael - We Miss You! You'll be Moonwalking through our hearts forever.

I cannot justify paying nearly $100 or more for a ticket. It's likely not going to have any value beyond sentimental value, and that's just not enough for me. I don't have a problem with AEG offering the tickets instead of a refund, I just personally can't afford it or justify it.

Its the biggest JOKE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how dare they do this to us!!!!!!! They are trying to guilt trip us into this.

i think i have to get a refund also... there is no way i will pay 100 pound for a ticket... i would love to get it but not for that amount...

I would like to receive my ticket too, but it's too expensive I think!
Why don't they just send us our ticket and we could pay only the shipment ?? It could be ok!

You can get refunds now from MichaelJacksonLive.com. Although the ticket would be nice the money was my mother's so i cant really justify using it just for a ticket.

It seems unfair though. I would think they would just let people hang on to them and refund the money. Its unfortunate to those that have to give it back. :(

refund.
aeg is manipulating us with the sentimental valeu we have on those tickets.
i won,t let them take advantage of me.
i really would like to have them. but only when i also got a part og the money back i payd.

I Just got a refund for one of the 2 tickets. It was so sad having to input the date of the concert you booked etc. To be honest it never real sank in that I was going to see him live in the first place - this is just a continuation of a surreal few months.

actually i dont know what to do... i would die for a ticket, but i cant afford it really... not for just a piece of paper... :(

In a few months or years when you may have a bit more money in your pocket, you may think, ' I wish I'd hung on to my original ticket'. If you can stretch to keeping it, I think you should.
I undersatnd it doesn't feel nice to line AEG pockets, but this is for you and a nice souvenir of what you looked forward to for so long.
Think of it this way, AEG have lost millions trying to bring these concerts to us. They need to try and recoup somewhere.

we paid for the concert, not the ticket... i still don't know what i will do. what will happen with the tickets that are not sent to the fans? I believe that they will be sold for a higher price... and i also believe that the tickets will be worth more than what we paid for them.
difficult...

In a few months or years when you may have a bit more money in your pocket, you may think, ' I wish I'd hung on to my original ticket'. If you can stretch to keeping it, I think you should.
I undersatnd it doesn't feel nice to line AEG pockets, but this is for you and a nice souvenir of what you looked forward to for so long.
Think of it this way, AEG have lost millions trying to bring these concerts to us. They need to try and recoup somewhere.

Yes it would be nice and If I did have the money maybe I would but AEG are trying to take advantage of our loyalty. I don't need this ticket to prove my loyalty and love for Michael.

It would just be a painful reminder of what could have been. Does anyone feel this way?

No, this is wrong. This is what insurance is for. Plus they have had all the money sat in their accounts since March - have you any idea how much interest they will have made on it? Aaaaand they have they merchandise to sell that they can set at any price, aaaand they have the last lot of photographs that they can/have sold to the press, aaaand they are saying they have footage of rehearsals - can you imagine how much that will sell for, and they are talking about making a dvd of it, and Randy said they are talking about doing the show as a tribute. They have plenty money.

We are individuals, they are a billion pound buisness, they are cut-throat and manipulative, don't feel sorry for them.

I would like my ticket but they ARE guilt tripping us, I won't forget the words Sky News said 'fans have to decide whether to cherish their memories, or their bank balances'. As I said before £86 was to see the greatest entertainer perform an amazing show, it wasn't for a piece of card marking his death. I have enough sweet memories of Michael, a bit of card won't ease the pain and won't bring Michael back, I don't need to spend that ammount as a memory of this tragedy.

If I want to show my children or grandchildren in the future that I had tickets to see this great man, whilst I tell them all about him and play them his music, I will show them my order confirmation.

I bought two thriller package tickets, so am I paying 2000 pounds for two paper/hologram tickets??? Plz.....AEG can suck my left testicle.

the vip packages only have to pay for the ticket at face value (£75 i think) I had two £65 tickets and got both, its only £130. the video of the rehearsals is meant to be worth tens of millions. Any idea when the 'this is it' merchandise goes on sale?

Also, if you want memorabilia that you were supposed to see Michael live, print out your confirmation page from ticketmaster or viagogo and frame it. It will be much cheaper and you won't have to support these blood suckers.

Exactly

Also, if you want memorabilia that you were supposed to see Michael live, print out your confirmation page from ticketmaster or viagogo and frame it. It will be much cheaper and you won't have to support these blood suckers.

tickets.jpg

:sigh:

I've done exactly this. Randy Phillips confirmed to Sky News yesterday they had not lost any money over this.

My 3 tickets were included in the first batch that had already been printed so I can't see why they are not able to send these out.

I would have preferred to have lost the service charge to receive the ticket.

AEG are not making money out of me!

dont get the ticket because the shows will go ahead in some sort of way the AEG guy said so if you get this ticket you will have to pay again for the other tickets save your money buy an album or somthing and enjoy his music

the vip packages only have to pay for the ticket at face value (£75 i think) I had two £65 tickets and got both, its only £130. the video of the rehearsals is meant to be worth tens of millions. Any idea when the 'this is it' merchandise goes on sale?

Does anybody know if they take the whole amount or £75 for the tickets from viagogo?

Back