Is anyone framing their tickets?

AG5050

Proud Member
I was thinking it would be nice to frame my ticket and put it on my wall or something, I just wondered if anyone else planned to do this and what sort of thing you would buy to display it in.

Good idea, but all rehearsal pictures I have found on this site have a watermark in the middle or in the corners above.... Are those pictures somewhere without any watermark????

Good idea, but all rehearsal pictures I have found on this site have a watermark in the middle or in the corners above.... Are those pictures somewhere without any watermark????

you can photoshop them out if your careful you make it look quite subtle, either that or crop out that part of the picture unless its over Michael

I'm hoping that there will be more photos released, I'm sure after the funeral we'll see alot more and I've heard that they are too release some footage over the weekend, just too silence all the haters.

I'm putting one ticket in a frame, together with the disc and the cover of the "this is it" dvd when it comes out, maybe with a rehearsal picture in it.
I'll buy the blu-ray version to watch.

Myself and my sister have decided to keep one ticket and get a refund on the other one.

Yes I am going to frame it. Maybe put the emal confirmation and a photo of rehersals beside it.

This is silly but wonder Can you get a seen thru frame so you can see both sides of it? lol.

Last edited:
Back