POLL: Ticket or Refund?

Are you getting your ticket or a refund?

• Ticket

Votes: 37 52.9%
  • Refund

Votes: 33 47.1%

• Total voters
I didn't vote for the moment because I don't really know what to do!But I think I will choose refund cause I wanna save my money for a trip to Neverland one day! :)
I paid to see Michael, not for a ticket! I hate what AEG is doing with fans money!!

Definitley my ticket, its already worth ten times the value I paid for, so I'm not worried at all about the cost, my ticket will be framed together with stills from the rehearsals and hung in my bedroom.

One ticket and one refund. My ticket will be framed too... and out in pride of place in my lounge where everyone can see it! x

both..as I had 15 tickets in the first place..I chose refund for 14..and then 1 ticket..
don't know why I did that but it was my gut feeling..and I never, NEVER doubt my gut feeling..
had to do it

Toke me alongtime to decided this but i am getting 3 refunds and 1 ticket i know i am being riped off by the price but i have no answer to that,i am a mug but it was a very hard choice to make,wish i wasnt making a choice at all as tonight i should be at the o2 :-(,love u michael xxxx

Back