Ticket Refunds - Money or tickets?

Tickets or Money?

• Total voters

randomchild

Proud Member
We get a choice between a refund or our original tickets - which will you be choosing?

I'd love the tickets but unfortunatley my finances right now dont allow me to get them :(

with the refund cash i can buy a beat it jacket and sum other stuff. i think we should have got the tickets and they take the service charge. but with my refund ill buy myself sumthing special.

Refund as they cost me a fortune unfortunately... Besides I wouldn't be receiving the originals that have already been printed but later ones...

yeah thats true, as much as i wanted the tickets, i think £170 for 2 slips of paper is a bit much, they should offer them for a few pounds each, or at least donate the proceeds to a good cause

Edit: and as much as i realise they pumped a lot of money into this production, saving their arses is not a good cause in my book! :p

I paid for Michael Jackson tickets back in March, and that's what I expect to get my ticket, the cost issue does not come into at all, your getting the last ever MJ ticket that will be available ever, ever! Will become part of HIStory!

These tickets are like gold dust, these are going to collectors for well over £1000 on Ebay, if your that way inclined and do not want your ticket at least sell it to a collector and give proceeds to charity "Heal the World Foundation'

Personally, I think that's wrong that they cannot give you guys your money, as well as the ticket. Seems a bit greedy to me, but I think the fans really do deserve to get both.

I don't know what to decide :( And we only have another 12 days!! :(

money. why the heck would i want to look at a ticket and become even more upset and depressed at what might have been. ontop of paying AEG for the privalige.

Guys, as much as we ALL want the tickets, DO NOT ACCEPT THE TICKET!
What they are doing is totally unfair! They are exploiting his passing and us fans!
They know we're all emotional about his passing and would act by impulse to get anything that will remind us of his last days and accomplishments...they should charge part of it for the ticket confection but not 100% of what we paid for a concert!!
We should get full refund or partial refund excluding a few pounds for the tickets, or no deal, because we're paying for a concert we'll never see!!
DONT LET AEG RIP YOU OFF!!! MJ wouldnt want that!!

if someone knocked on your door, and tried to sell you a souvenir of Michaels death for 75 quid you would knock their teeth out. This is no different. Im disgusted with AEG. They will never have my business again - they are scum.

Absolutely will be getting a full refund. It would hurt even more to have the ticket knowing what amazing shows Michael had planned, and knowing we will never see it :(

I would love to get my money back and go to the Thriller show instead as I have already booked my flights to London. But I know I can't turn down the option of those tickets. Its my last bit of Michael.

I've ordered my ticket, at least will be a rare ticket, going by most of you guys are having refunds. My ticket is now worth ten times the face value and will treasure it for rest of my life. I could sell it and make a massive profit and give proceeds to Heal the World, but that goes against of what This is it was all about.

At least This is it concerts were going to be some thing very special, and ticket just proves that, some times in life money isn't the reason, it's what lives in all our hearts and minds, and that is Michael Jackson.

I believe there are only a few tickets left, remember you have until August to decide but they could all go in the next few days, depending on supply, as only the first ten shows tickets were ever printed!

im not too sure if they will be rare as i guess at some point AEG will want to off load the tickets they have left in storage and then the market will be flooded with 20,000 x 50 tickets and the tickets will not be worth much cash value

_looking at the poll just under half are getting the tickets

im still undecided got 8 tickets so might get the one but still its £84 and i could buy alot other MJ things for that

I believe there are only a few tickets left, remember you have until August to decide but they could all go in the next few days, depending on supply, as only the first ten shows tickets were ever printed!

no this is wrong... the first 10 shows were printed ready to send out for the first lot of concerts before he died... with everyones details on the back.......... so for the people who want their tickets for the concerts after these they will have to be printed.. with their own details on... there is NO short supply!! if you want a ticket you get the one you were going to be sent if he had not died :(

make sense :)

Thanks randomchild. :)

I don't understand.
I thought we could get a full refund or the tickets AND a partial refund.

Has this been confirmed?
I haven't seen this information written anywhere.

You receive a partial refund if you purchased the thriller package. They will charge you face value for the ticket and refund you the rest of the funds.

Well i have finally done it with tears rolling down my face i never wanted to ever do this so i had 4 tickets but i got 1 as a soviner i didnt want to cause its a rip off and aeg has got me at the heart with this but since thay said we could have refund or tickets or both i didnt know wat to do,i do feel sick to my tummy cause i know i am being riped off but the way i look at it i have already been con 2 times with michael tickets lost £420 so there isnt no difference to me to be honest,and plus its something i can keep forever,i know i am mad,also on ticketmaster do i have to put my card details back in to get the money back or can i use my savers card so it goes back into my savers account?just wondered if anyone knew?x

Thanks for the explanation MJfan82. :)

I understand now: this is pure robbery.
We should get the ticket and a partial refund.
They just exploiting our grief. :no:
Shame on them.

Can't we do something about it?
I don't know, maybe inform the media or something?
Or maybe it's already been done ?

Back