viagogo refunds emails being sent out

• Thread starter elusive moonwalker
  • Start date

elusive moonwalker

Guests
just a heads up cause tbh its been the last thing on my mind this last week. also if u bought from T.M u can claim now aswell

i think if u go to mjlive.com theres a link there. not sure how u get the link directly on tm site

viagogo refund was so much easier then TM! They offered me ticket for 75 pounds (pplus 30 pound for service) each and rest to refund (my 4 tickets costs 869 pounds). I think it's because it was directly from AEG, as I don't know how it could be possible with third part seller.

And even offered the third option - voucher with 120% money back, which I can spent for the whole year on varios events at viagogo. Well, i wasn't interested in that, but it was good to know.

Got the email from via but not TM.

Still cannot believe Im applying for a refund, its all so wrong.

i didnt get anything from tm either. u dont need an email though to get the refund. just go to mjlive.com and it will give u a link then u put the booking number etc in

ugh still not email from TM to confirm that i ll be getting a refund, what if i didnt fill int he form correctly or i no longer use the same credit card hmmm?

I still don't have an e-mail neither from TM nor viagogo, and in viagogo website it is written that I should contact them if I don't get a mail until 6th July, i.e today. Is it strange? Did many people receive this e-mail from viagogo?

I have a question if you guys could help please... does anyone know how viagogo will go about sending tickets..will they be sent straight away or do we have to wait until the actual date the concert was supposed to take place? Do we have to still sign for the tickets or will they just be posted?

anyone got any e-mail from via after requesting the refund back?
they wrote something they will e-mail something...but i forgot if they meant that they will e-mail when they send the money

I didn't get the after requesting the refund e-mail yet, and wait for it too, they said they will e-mail another one with details/info and tht the money transfer could take up to 14 days.

I didn't get the after requesting the refund e-mail yet, and wait for it too, they said they will e-mail another one with details/info and tht the money transfer could take up to 14 days.
thx for the reply:)
ok now i feel calm, i was affraid my request was not succesfull

just got a email saying

We have successfully refunded you for the transaction below. Please note that it can take up to 3-4 working days for the money to be transferred to your account.

I got that email too, and it shows on my paypal as going back in there.. But also say's transfered to credit card.. so I take it this will just go into my bank? :unsure:
Does anyone know how long that takes?

mines back in back account now, just checked, I think this is the first time i was upset to see £500 put into my account :'(

money gone into my account today aswell. got the email i think on monday saying funds have been released and will take 3-4 working days.

i didnt get the email, all my friends did, they have the money back too :-( do u think it could be, because my credit card was expired (just entered new details yesterday) ?

Back