After a lot of thought -- This is what I will do with my REFUND-- Send it directly to the TRUST

vstreet

Proud Member
I'm still in denial, shock, pain, etc. I honestly do NOT know what to do.

However, I gave the O2 Tickets/Refunds a lot of thought. I wanted to let them keep the money, but then I thought: Why would I allow a corporation to keep the money? I gave my money to Michael Jackson, NOT to AEG, O2 or Ticketmaster.

Also, I do NOT want my money back. I have NEVER bought a MJ item/cd/ticket and demanded my money back and I'm certainly NOT going to start now.

Since this refund/Ticket process was involuntary, I decided to get a full refund and then take the money I spent on those two tickets in its entirety and simply GIFT the money BACK to Mr. Michael Jackson by writing a check to the Michael Jackson Family Trust and sending it via secure courier to John Branca's office and copying Mr. Ken Sunshine.

In the letter, I will include a copy of the tickets I purchase and a very short note that I am "REFUNDING" the refund directly to Mr. Jackson's Trust so that he can keep all of it and WILL it however he would have wanted to (whether that be a charity, his family, etc.).

I don't care about the ticket. I bought the ticket to see Michael (not the Ticket itself).

As for the money, he died rehearsing for me (and all of us). I cannot take 1 penny back. It would just add to the pain.

Anyway, I thought I would share this with you.

If any one else is planning on keeping the ticket, this maybe a better alternative.

I liked what you did
I feel the same to be honest
So i'm prob going to get my full refund and donate a bit to...

Back