Fans Meet-up - July 16th London's 02 Arena

Daniele

Proud Member
Dear MJJFC members,

As all of you already know, there will be a big fan vigil at the O2 Arena on July 13th. I'm glad for this and wish so hard I could be there, but it will be impossible to me. As I know a lot of fans are in the same boat, I'd like to invite you all, including the ones who will attend on the July 13th big vigil, to take part in this July 16th vigil/meet-up at London's O2 Arena.
It would be happening the second concert, so let's show Michael that we will be there for him anyway. Let's show him that no matter what, we are near.

We are all so saddened. Do not stay at home that night... Let's be together in these dificult moments. We will feel better. Let's talk, sing... Bring pictutes of him, flowers and roses, letters, anything you want to...

As I'll be coming from Brazil, I can't bring any equipament to play Michael's songs for everybody listen to (a mp3 player won't work, right?), so it would be nice if someone can. Any other suggestions? I'm not actually organizing an event, I just would like we should be toghether there to share our love for our beloved angel. Please if you can come.

Hope we meet there at the O2 Arena around 6pm. I'll be there with some fans and friends. Who else is coming, please hang up your hand! We can start a list.

Thanks Andy for being nice :)

Love,

Daniele

PS.: Sorry for my english.

-------------

Fans attending:

Daniele
Otavio
Mike Beats
MichaelsNeverlandPrincess
Michaele
MJsAngelOfMusic (plus three friends)
dan
SpunkyFunky
Renata
Vany
anotherpartofme
Billie_Jean09 (maybe)

Last edited:
Re: Fans Vigil - July 16th London's 02 Arena

Hey Daniele

I saw your post reply to me in the other thread. I did not want to reply right away untill I found out what Night we would be attending the "Thriller Live" show. We are also going their to celebrate MJ's Life and music on the 14th!

So yes! Me and 3 of my friends will be attending the Vigil at the 02 on the 16th! We have to keep bumping this cause their might be other fans coming in on the 16th as well. Since that was to be the 2ns show.

Even if someone has Ipod..bringing those speakers that hook into it would be great as well and then we can play music that way.

God Bless,
Destiny

Great! I added your names to the list. We will be there!

Who else? :)

BUMP!

its possible that i can join at the 16th. but i cant say for sure since i dont know my program for that day now! i know i could join in the morning / noon, but i guess you wanna do it in the evening right?

It would be at the time the show would be happening (yes, evening), because it would be when the "magic" moment would start :/ But I guess I'll be there 2 hours earlier anyway. If you can come, please... We will enjoy. I see it won't be anything really BIG, but it will be nice be with people who feels the same and had the same dreams about Michael and the This Is It Tour.

okay i will see what i can do okay? if you are going to be there around 4 PM, i guess it would be possible for me to meet you there.

okay i will see what i can do okay? if you are going to be there around 4 PM, i guess it would be possible for me to meet you there.

I will see what it can be done too and tell you until next week.

*Bump*

Who else will be at the 02 on the 16th? would love to be there the 13th but can't :( Let's all meet up to pay tribute to MJ.

What time do we meet Daniele ?

Hi guys, I'm Miguel and will also be coming to London from Brazil as Dani mentioned =)

Really look forward to meeting you all and celebrating the king. Let's make this special!

i will come to it... i can never miss a meet up with fans, im from London so anyone comin from else where contact me and i can help you get there... if your on facebook add me on www.facebook.com/dan9700 or daniel halawi would love to speak to MJ fans...

Hey guys... If anyone could bring a sound system with cd players to play Michael´s music it would be awsome! As I'm traveling from Brazil, it will be dificult to me to do so.

God bless!

theres a big chance i'll be there on the 16th :D
dont know how long i can stay for as im not sure how late i can be in London
but 4pm sounds good if thats when people are meeting

It will be nice if you go, anotherpartofme :) Yep... between 4pm-4:30pm.

Hey guys, I'll be handling/wearing a "Olodum" T-shirt, just like one of those Michael wore in the TDCAU Brazil version video. Mine is too large... I don't know if I'm going to use it, but I'll be there with it anyway. And I'll be with two girls and two boys: one of them are blond and all the others are black haired.

I'm going to take the plane to London now... See you!

not sure what top i will be wearing but i know im wearing skinny black trousers with buttons down the side at the bottom if that helps :)
and im quite short haha 5"4

me short with brown,long curly hair..will be wearing a MJ Tee! My friend is really tall with brown hair..hehe don't know what else to add! lol!

Me and my sister Jenny* are coming too as well as ssome other dutch fans..

We were there on july 13 and will still be in London and hope for a nice gathering, a bit smaller than the one on the 13th which was more like a party during the daytime.

wer'll be there early in the evening...

Hi.
I was at the vigil on Monday 13th at the O2. My experience of this was a little disappointing.....:-(
As I have already been I would actually like to go again, so please ''pencil'' me in for Thursday 16th! :)
I have a bit of a drive to get there, but just to be amongst other like minded people would be a little comfort as my close family dont understand my grief at the moment. :-(
I will try to come along with my 22 yr old son, who was and is devoted to MJ.
The way it works is folks bring T light candles, and pics of MJ, poems etc and if you have a personal stereo that is battery operated that would be great. Also you can affix letters/poems/pics/to the railings, so bring Blu tack or cellotape etc. There is hardly any space left on the 'white board' now.
I'll try to be there and if I can make it will bring a thing to play music on to share! :)
See you there! ( Hopefully) xxx

Last edited:
Back