cuz i sure didnt... sucky...
cuz i sure didnt... sucky...
I dintv receive yet.
Another article: http://www.dailynews.com/ci_12758317?source=rss
They're not given out yet, it seems.
"What doesn't kill you, simply makes you....stranger"
According to this AP article, tickets may have started to go out now.
I won a pair...but I need to know...do I have to pick them up in person, or can someone else pick them up for me??
you have to pick them up
nope not me
Subject: The Michael Jackson Public Memorial Service at STAPLES Center
Your application to attend the Michael Jackson Public Memorial Service at STAPLES Center was successful!
If you are using a mobile device or can't see the images, click here.
Your application to attend the Michael Jackson Public Memorial Service at STAPLES Center this Tuesday, July 7, 2009 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time, was successful!
Please read this notice carefully. This is your chance to receive two tickets for either the service in the STAPLES Center (subject to availability) or a live big-screen simulcast in the adjacent Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE.
Instructions To Obtain Your Two Tickets and Security Wristbands Are:
1. Click on the GET VOUCHER button below before Sunday, July 5, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
2. Select 1 in the quantity window.
3. Enter your unique password into the box as prompted.
4. Click Find Tickets button
5. Continue through security screen
6. Create a new ticketmaster account or use existing account by entering information requested
7. Choose appropriate ticket fast delivery method for your country
8. Enter infomation as requested to Submit Order
9. You will see a confirmation screen confirming that your order is processed. THIS IS NOT YOUR TICKET.
10. WAIT: You will receive an email that will link to your voucher
11. Click on "Pick up your tickets" within the email
12. Select VIEW AND PRINT tickets
13. Print the Ticketmaster voucher. THIS IS YOUR VOUCHER. Your voucher will read "This is your ticket" and contain a barcode. You must print out this voucher and bring it with you, along with your valid I.D. to Dodger Stadium on Monday, July 6, 2009, between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time to obtain your two tickets and two wristbands.
REMEMBER: DON'T SHARE YOUR CODE WITH ANYONE -
IT WILL ONLY WORK ONCE!
***IF YOU MAKE MULTIPLE COPIES THIS MAY RESULT
IN YOUR VOUCHER BEING INVALIDATED***
MONDAY, JULY 6, 2009 8:00 A.M. TO 6:00 P.M. AT DODGER STADIUM
Dodger Stadium will be open for ticket distribution for voucher-holders from 8am PST to 6pm PST, Monday, July 6, only. Enter through the Sunset Gate A at Stadium Way and Elysian Park Avenue. Find directions to Dodger Stadium here.
ANYONE COMING TO DODGER STADIUM WITHOUT A PRE-PRINTED VOUCHER WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES.
Seating locations will be randomly chosen for distribution. There is no need to arrive in advance of the ticket distribution.
Tickets are NOT for sale and are non-transferable.
TUESDAY, JULY 7, 2009 STAPLES CENTER
Each individual will be required to have both their valid ticket, wristband, and I.D. to enter the L.A. LIVE area on Tuesday, July 7, 2009. The Ticketmaster voucher is not valid for entry. Doors to STAPLES Center and Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE will open at 8:00 a.m
A TICKET AND A WRISTBAND IS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY.
LOST, STOLEN, OR DAMAGED TICKETS AND WRISTBANDS WILL NOT BE REPLACED.
TICKET-HOLDERS WITH TORN, GLUED, TAPED OR OTHERWISE MANIPULATED WRISTBANDS WILL NOT BE ADMITTED. ALL WRISTBANDS WILL BE INSPECTED AT THE DOOR.
Parking will be available in Lot 4, West Garage, and Lot C starting at 7:00am. Please visit STAPLEScenter.com for parking information. We encourage you to arrive between 7:00am and 8:00am. The use of public transportation is encouraged.
Do Not Reply to this email. This is an unattended email box and your inquiry will not be answered.
© 2009 STAPLES Center. All Rights Reserved.
STAPLES Center • 1111 S. Figueroa Street • Los Angeles, CA 90015
If you can't see the images in this email, click here.
You received this email because you subscribed at staplescenter.com for the Michael Jackson Public Memorial Service. Visit staplescenter.com for more information.
STAPLES Center is owned and operated by a subsidiary of AEG.
wow... wouldve loved to get that email.. oh well... ill be watchin it on tv i guess...
Agh lucky u. I'm booked for a 6am flight and no tickets
I hope you get there in time!
He say one day you will see
His place in world history
He dares to be recognized
The fires deep in his eyes
--I miss you baby. You're in my heart.--