Attention - adelaide, south australia fans - interest in memorial to michael

djbaby

Proud Member
Dear Adelaide fans,

Peter Elberg funeral home in Adelaide would like to know if the fans would like a memorial display for Michael to be set up in the funeral home. This would include the coffin that Michael will be resting in, as well as pictures of Michael placed in remembrance (contributed by the fans).

If there are any Adelaide fans reading this, who would like to see this memorial happen and can possibly contribute posters/ pictures etc : can you please contact Peter Elberg funerals directly

daniella@peterelbergfunerals.com.au

or telephone (08) 82341266

Thankyou

ahh, if only i was still living in adelaide (in melb now). Great idea though... hopefully there are enough adelaide fans here. I'll be sure to let my friends know

are there any other fans involved? i can't get into city often & don't have a great deal i could contribute. but if it's definitely happening I'll do something.

It's really going to depend on what happens on this board I think. If Peter Elberg funerals get enough of a response then they will do something. I will probably be getting a call from my contact re this tomorrow morning to see what the level of interest has been. Please - NeverCanSayGoodbye and violet - if you can let as many people as you can know about this and ask them to contact Peter Elberg funerals that would help.

RIP MJ

It's really going to depend on what happens on this board I think. If Peter Elberg funerals get enough of a response then they will do something. I will probably be getting a call from my contact re this tomorrow morning to see what the level of interest has been. Please - NeverCanSayGoodbye and violet - if you can let as many people as you can know about this and ask them to contact Peter Elberg funerals that would help.

RIP MJ

Back