Confirmation mail?

OffTheWall1979

Proud Member
Has anyone gotten their confirmation mail from Ticketmaster? I read somewhere here that you should fill out the order again if you haven't got the confirmation mail 2-3 days after you did refund/souvenir tickets. I have filled out all my orders but I haven't got any confirmation mail yet...

No one has. You have until August 14th,so i am going to wait a little longer> The customer services guy i talked to last week said each refund/ticket request is being dealt with by hand. When we filled in that form , it did say when the tickets were going to be sent, they would contact you.

No one has. You have until August 14th,so i am going to wait a little longer> The customer services guy i talked to last week said each refund/ticket request is being dealt with by hand. When we filled in that form , it did say when the tickets were going to be sent, they would contact you.

ok, thanks! But August 14th, is it just the tickets? Do we get the refund earlier? I chose one refund and one souvenir ticket.

ok, thanks! But August 14th, is it just the tickets? Do we get the refund earlier? I chose one refund and one souvenir ticket.

Yes, you can have one souvenir ticket, the other refund. You have until August 14th to ask for the souvenir ticket, otherwise you will automatically be given the refund

I havent gotten a confirmations mail either from TM..and it been a week, not from viagogo either, but when i log on, it says that in my info at least in my account.

When will I receive my refund?

All refunds will be processed as soon as possible, please allow up to 21 days upon completion of this request. If you have selected to receive all or some of your souvenir tickets we aim to have this process complete by the end of August 2009 and will be in contact nearer this time regarding the dispatch of your tickets.

Can my refund be paid on to a different card?

In accordance with the card processing rules laid out by our Merchant Services provider, all refunds must be issued to the original card used to make the booking. If your card is no longer in use, you would need to contact your card issuer who will be holding the funds. They can then arrange payment to a new account.

What if I change my mind about receiving a refund or souvenir ticket?

If you have selected to either receive a refund, part refund or souvenir tickets and have changed your mind, please click on the 'Ask a question' tab above and follow the instructions to submit your query. Please quote your Ticketmaster booking reference number.

I got an email today from michael jackson live.com telling me i could get a refund and merchandise! How late!!

Not only do they have the cheek to charge full price for a ticket, they don't even have the manners to send you a confirmation email. I have never ever found it so difficult to contact people to get some sort of straight answer in all my life!

its been what, a week now? since i filled in that form, and i've still recieved no email. i find it hard to believe a company as large as ticketmaster cant create a form that automatically processes refund requests.

I never got on either, but I did take a screenshot. Gotta have proof of everything nowadays :)

oh my god why didnt i think of taking a screenshot, now i have no proof :(

Just fill in the form again. I talked to tm again yesterday, they said the refunds & tickets are being dealt with Aeg, not them (if they were telling the truth) so if there are any questions, tm can't answer them. I filled in the form again yesterday, if near the 14th August i still haven't got my tix, i'll fill in the form again & take a screenshot.

I only took a screenshot because I didn't see confirmation email right away, i'm sure though that you'll get your money regardless.

no one has gotten a confirmation yet and ticketmaster doesn't know anything. why am i not surprised.

no one has gotten a confirmation yet and ticketmaster doesn't know anything. why am i not surprised.

What worries me is in the thousands of e-mails people have sent for a refund/souvenir tickets, there are bound to be some that are lost etc.. A confirmation e-mail shows you have done your part & filled out the form, so if you don't get tickets/refund, you have proof that it was sent.

i havn,t had any email what so ever from ticketmaster regarding refund or souvenier tickets where do i go to find out?.

We never got an email either - I am sure something will mess up along the way and there will be several unhappy fans who don't receive tickets but get a refund instead.....

Maybe I suggest re-processing your request and taking a screenshot of the confirmation page.... so you can send it to ticketmaster/seetickets if they mess your order up

after 1 or 2 week i receive the following from ticketmaster

Dear Ticketmaster Customer,
This is a courtesy email from Ticketmaster regarding your recent contact via the Michaeljacksonlive.com website.
Unfortunately we were unable to establish your specific request from your original submission due to more than one option being selected or an invalid reference number being given.
Please resubmit your details by selecting either a full refund or Souvenir Tickets by clicking here
Please note if you select both options we will be unable to deal with your request. When making your selection please read the instructions carefully.
By selecting Souvenir Tickets and specifying the number required we understand that you are requesting for the remainder of the account to be refunded. Therefore the first option for Full Refund should be selected as 'not applicable' (n/a) and Souvenir Tickets should be selected from option 2.
For example: if you have purchased 4 tickets and would like 2 as a souvenir then please select 'not applicable' (n/a) for option 1, 'Souvenir Tickets' for option 2 and 2 tickets from the next option. We will then process your request for 2 souvenir tickets and a refund will be made for the remaining two tickets.
If you would like a full refund please select 'Full Refund' from option 1 and 'not applicable' (n/a) from option 2.
Please resubmit your request at your earliest opportunity so that we can process your details.
In order for us to process your request quickly and accurately please check all your information carefully before submitting.

wow that's the first contact from ticketmaster i've seen thus far. they are slowly making progress. keyword is slowly

Back