I Found a Person who has a spare ticket..

Wingfoot

Proud Member
Last edited:
Awesome, I hope an MJJCer gets this. Maybe someone who's already stuck in LA should get dibs?

Hopefullly the guy doesn't make you pay a huge amount... I really hope that someone from MJJC will be able to go...

Hopefullly the guy doesn't make you pay a huge amount... I really hope that someone from MJJC will be able to go...

This is hardly the time to be trying to make a profit off desperate MJ fans. This guy seems like a right jerk.

This is hardly the time to be trying to make a profit off desperate MJ fans. This guy seems like a right jerk.

I am not sure if you have to pay for it. My understanding is that this British guy just travelled to L.A., and got tickets and has a spare one. I hope that he is not asking people to bid for it. I think that if you can prove yourself to be a real MJ fan, then maybe he may be kind enough to give it, or at least not ask for much $.

I am not sure if you have to pay for it. My understanding is that this British guy just travelled to L.A., and got tickets and has a spare one. I hope that he is not asking people to bid for it. I think that if you can prove yourself to be a real MJ fan, then maybe he may be kind enough to give it, or at least not ask for much $.

I hope so xx

Back