I am proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sugarbunny891

Proud Member
"What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us."

RIP Michael. I cant believe today is the day you are finally laid to rest. Today I should have been putting another cross in my diary with a big number 6 and smily faces around my page, but today it is empty. Today they bury you.
Instead of being sad today , i promise you Michael I will wear my fedora and t-shirt of you with PRIDE! Pride of knowing your music knowing your love for the world. your fans.
Im PROUD of you and proud to be your fan , I am looking forward to the exciting journey of discovering more of what you meant in your lyrics in your words. I will rewatch interviews/dvds/ musics videos harder and closer to try to be more understanding than i hope i already am.

So today I will be proud. If this is you today just put "I am proud :)"

"What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us."

RIP Michael. I cant believe today is the day you are finally laid to rest. Today I should have been putting another cross in my diary with a big number 6 and smily faces around my page, but today it is empty. Today they bury you.
Instead of being sad today , i promise you Michael I will wear my fedora and t-shirt of you with PRIDE! Pride of knowing your music knowing your love for the world. your fans.
Im PROUD of you and proud to be your fan , I am looking forward to the exciting journey of discovering more of what you meant in your lyrics in your words. I will rewatch interviews/dvds/ musics videos harder and closer to try to be more understanding than i hope i already am.

So today I will be proud. If this is you today just put "I am proud :)"

That was the most sweetest thing Ive read, it made me cry :)

And yes Im VERY PROUD!

Last edited:
I also was counting the days til the 13th.

I am proud today to have lived in Michaels lifetime, to be his fan and to hold his legacy alive. Let's heal the world!:yes:

yes i am soo proud that i understood what michael was really about and how innocent and sweet he really was - im at work wearing my Mj finest, but trying soo hard not to get them dirty lol there even playing loads of Mj songs on the radio - still some songs do make me sit back n get a little choaked up tho // guess the crying will come out as soon as the memorial starts :cry: - wait i didnt say that im a macho guy (which basically means i only cry in private :lol:)

I am proud that I have been a fan for many years, we are his fans who believed in him when so many would not. We have given him love, and he wanted to give us a wonderful show -- he loved us -- just like we love him. He loved us. Our paths are blessed.

I am so so so proud of you dear Michael and proud to be your fan forever! We'll keep your legacy alive and thriving! You'll live forever and be celebrated and honoured and loved forever by all everywhere:)! Amen.

I am proud and prouder and the proudest! I can't express it in words but Michael is here for all of us and we are here for him. Michael and his fans are one and cannot be separated! Never!!!

I am proud and happy to be alive around the same time MJ's presence graced this Earth. I am proud to tell my kids(when I have kids) of the legend and great person named Michael Jackson.

I am so proud to have lived under the same sky & stars as Michael

I am proud and in awe of all the amazing wonderful things he did

I am so proud of the fact that me and my whole family have loved him and believed in him right from the start...

I am thankful for his life..... and I will adore him forever x

Miss you Michael, now and always. I hope you have finally found your childhood

Always have been, always will be, proud to be a Michael Jackson fan.

Proud I got to know him when I did. Love you Michael Jackson (eat all the kfc u want)!

I am extremly proud.

Extremly proud of what MJ accomplished
Extremly proud to be a fan
Extremly proud to have been around for some of his life
And most of all extremly proud of Michael !

Back