Paris Broke My Heart.

adamschoales

Proud Member
That poor child. Her words split my heart in two. The worst part about her beautiful words - we're going to be hearing them over and over again in soundbites forever.

God bless you and your brothers paris. your daddy will be missed. forever.

I agree. She seemed fine before she spoke but then just broke down, and so did I. From her families support you know she will be treated well.

Words can't express what I felt during her moment in front of the microphone... it's just... it's just...

Paris broke the whole worlds heart. Thats was a brilliant memorial. Tears the whole time of course. Many thanx to the Jackson family.

yeah that bit broke my heart and my families. Bless her and the whole Jackson family.

We needed to hear from the children and Paris did an excellent job. I feel so bad for them.

I can only imagine what Micheal's kids are going through. Paris made me hurt worst than I'm hurting

It was really gut-wrenching watching that. I feel terrible for her. She broke down and I broke down too. But I'm glad she said something. She is so her father's daughter.

Paris has done us proud :) she has shown the haters who he really is in just a few words. Noone has been able to do that!!!!

crying_anim.gif
crying_anim.gif
crying_anim.gif
crying_anim.gif
crying_anim.gif
crying_anim.gif
crying_anim.gif
crying_anim.gif
crying_anim.gif
crying_anim.gif
crying_anim.gif
crying_anim.gif

It was a beautiful and heart wrenching moment. My heart goes out to the children. Michael was their life. I can't imagine what they're feeling. :(

I was crying so much when she started to talk, it was very brave of her

I can't even put in words how hard that was to watch. I lost my breath because of the pain, the tears messed up my vision. My entire family just burst out in tears. Im praying for you and your brothers always my darling. I LOVE YOU PARIS.

I was crying throughout but when paris spoke i broke down.

Paris is definitely the strongest little girl I've ever seen, as strong as her dad.
She broke my heart too.

Back