Give it up for Shaheen (12 yr old Who's Loving You singer!) (Merged)

ParisKatherine

Proud Member
A British/Iranian boy, a finalist in Britain's Got Talent, who was rather unsung this year because of the great dance acts we had, Shaheen Jafargholi (lives in Wales) made his ultimate tribute to the man that clearly inspired his musical career. Shaheen has played already in tribute concerts (as Michael Jackson) and sang Who's Loving You in Britain's Got Talent which gave him international fame (youtube). No wonder Michael wanted him for the This Is It tour. Today, Shaheen, a young boy on that stage, with tears in her eyes, sang the most emotional performance to the biggest audience he will ever have.

Good on him.

"I love Michael Jackson"

Last edited:
Re: Give it up for Shaheen (12 yr old Who's Loving You singer!)

He was amazing on BGT, he has got a class voice. Michael loved him, he'd be so proud of him.

It made me smile so much when it said he was invited their to sing, and he done a great job! has a very bright future ahead of him :)

Yes he was amazing, I am sure he will have a great future

When he came on it reminded me of a few weeks ago of our family here bickering on this forum of our opinons and thought of who from BGT should perform for Michael, we were signature fans, diversity fans , JLS was even mentioned , and who was it Shaheen in the end :)

woop! Britain is proud of him for handling such a heavy performance. Even berry gordy said that although he didnt know who he was, he would sign him up!

I loved it..
I loved shaheen from day one.
and he did an amazing performance
such a shame he didn't get to perform at this is it...

wow...

i loved Shaheen, from the first performance he did on BGT I was backing him.

that boy is going places.

He was absolutely fantastic, Michael would be so pleased for him, and so proud.

makes me proud to be welsh

He was so good, for a little boy to do so well at such a big occasion, he deserves any sucess he gets, but thinking about stardom at an early age makes me think that he and the other child stars should not be thrust into stardom so early.

That is a very good point. Only when his ready.

I hoep that the world has learnt. That we've learnt as fans not to expect or put too much pressure on an entertainer.

I'm a little too cynical when it comes to Simon Cowell, I'm afraid, and it didn't escape me that they managed to get a plug in there while they were at it.

As well as he performed and as likable as he is as a kid, this came across more as publicity for him than a heartfelt tribute. None of this is Shaheen's fault, obviously.

Very soulful voice. I liked the performance.

made me think about to how good Michael was, i know it's harsh on the kid but comparisons are always gonna be made.

good luck to him though.

It was so weird! I was a fan of him on Britains Got Talent, and I was just imagining him singing it on stage, and he walked on! I was like 'wait, what?' He did amazing, once again. :)

Noones disputing he's nothing like Michael, his voice is good but im always let down by his stage presence as he is at times pretty stiff! Im just proud of him of performing in front of SO many people across the world. the boy has big cajones!!

Can I just say...wow, he has the cutest dimples. :lol: That smile.

I loved Shaheen's performance. He is a very sweet and talented kid!

He was just on Larry King as well! He's doing very well

Paris Katherine, what did he say?
Did he actually meet Michael, he was invited to sing on the upcomming concerts...

He said something like Michael had seen him on youtube. Saheen also said he grew up listening to Michael's music. Had invited him to go to the O2 concerts. Said he felt honored to be able to sing at the memorial.

Mitchell Zhangazha better than Shaheen Jafargholi

It seems unfair to me that Shaheen gained exposure on BGT singing Who's Loving You and now everyone loves him. Meanwhile Mitchell Zhangazha is singing it much better on Thriller Live.

I believe he is 10 times better than Shaheen yet Shaheen is getting all the praise.

Maybe I just answered my own question saying he got exposure on BGT.

But still, I believe Mitchell should be getting much more praise, he sings it fabulously.

MITCHELL

Shaheen

Re: Mitchell Zhangazha better than Shaheen Jafargholi

no i dont think so Shaheen has a nicer tone to his voice and is more comfortably in that range- this guy is stretching and its coming out a bit screechy!

Re: Mitchell Zhangazha better than Shaheen Jafargholi

no i dont think so Shaheen has a nicer tone to his voice and is more comfortably in that range- this guy is stretching and its coming out a bit screechy!

I feel Mitchell reaches the the notes in the song much better than Shaheen. Just my opinion but hey whatever.

Fact is MJ wanted Shaheen.

Mitchell by all means had every opportunity to audition for BGT if he wanted :)

Back