the inspirational message projected from We've Had Enough

Screamin

Proud Member
Correct me if im wrong but during the entire event , There were inspirational messages up on the screen from different MJ songs.
At one point there was the message from the rare song "we've had enough" which said " theres nothing that cant be done If we raise our voice as one".

I just thought it was great to see this amazingly underrated song get publicity like this.

I totally love how they did that. It made MJs messages a real theme of the memorial

I know!! That made me so incredibly happy because We've Had Enough is one of my favorite MJ songs (if not my favorite of all time!) and like you said, it is also terribly underrated.

I love this song too and was also pleased to see the message. I was listening to it this morning actually and it made me cry...hearing lyrics like "why her father had to die" and "God decides who will live and who will die". Sorry perhaps I'm just thinking too much about things....

I love this song too and was also pleased to see the message. I was listening to it this morning actually and it made me cry...hearing lyrics like "why her father had to die" and "God decides who will live and who will die". Sorry perhaps I'm just thinking too much about things....
I agree.

Everytime I hear the line "She Innocently Questions Why, Why Her Father Had To Die?" I just think of little Paris.

:(

Correct me if im wrong but during the entire event , There were inspirational messages up on the screen from different MJ songs.
At one point there was the message from the rare song "we've had enough" which said " theres nothing that cant be done If we raise our voice as one".

I just thought it was great to see this amazingly underrated song get publicity like this.

i thought the same. :D

I never understood why this was never released. It's definitely up there with Earth Song and Heal the World, in my opinion. Very strong song, very powerful.

Back