Awwww, Blanket holding a daddy doll

DarkPhoenixWing

Proud Member
Did anyone else notice Blanket holding that doll.....?

I havnt seen anyone else post about this yet, but forgive me if they have.

Did anyone else notice that Blanket was on stage, clutching at the doll of his Daddy?....It upset me as much as Paris' speech.

6535_118916251941_538771941_2898860.jpg

I can already tell that Prince is going to grow up strong, like his father, and I am so proud of the other 2 aswell.

Stay strong kids.

Re: Did anyone else notice Blanket holding that doll.....?

OMG that is so cute.
And sad.
I look at that photo and the song "Childhood" starts playing in my head. Poor lambs.

Yeah, I think Prince is gonna be a strong fella. And Paris is gonna defend her daddy's legacy strongly.

just an observation, these beautiful babies look like Michaels to me, i don't understand why so many people think their daddy must be a white person.

bless their little hearts

That doll probably brings Blanket some comfort. Poor guy.

OT: I know it has been said before, but Michael's children are absolutely beautiful. Blanket's hair reminds me of Michael's hair in a way.

I noticed the doll, I thought it was a ken doll at first,lol.

and I second that ATLF, When Sharpton made the statement that there was noting strange about Michael, Paris did not hesitate to stand up.

That picture of the 3 of them is so precious.

i really didn't expect to see them there or for them to actively participate.
The Jacksons showed us all just what a tight family they are. Those kids will be loved.

i love that he has the doll. he and his older brother and sister will be wonderfully taken care of. I love those kids like they were my family. B having the doll is something so sweet that it melts you and you feel like reaching through the tv and just hugging him. i feel so bad that they had to lose their father so soon. I wish i could rewind the last few weeks and just stop it from happening.

I noticed. It broke my heart. All three of them are so beautiful and precious. I feel for them. They are blessed to belong to such a strong family right now. I know the Jacksons will take good care of them.

Yeah, I think Prince is gonna be a strong fella. And Paris is gonna defend her daddy's legacy strongly.

That's one of the first things I noticed, That little girl is going to be a force when it comes to her daddy's legacy. You can tell already.
I just pray for their strength mentally, emotionally and spiritually because they have a confusing time ahead of them without their father and I hope they never forget how much their father loved them and who he truly was.

isnt it Michael's doll? i mean these souvenirs dolls they used to see during Dangerous era etc...

'Blanket' always look so sad, he has the look of his daddy, those beautiful sad eyes and shy. Here's another pic with his daddy's doll.

400_jjackson_pjackson_kdjansezian_090707_88886357.jpg

Aww bless those three kids!

Paris is so damn strong.

Seeing lil Blanket cry after Paris' speech was also very heartbreaking.. But all of them did great, they're such wonderful children.
I can not believe how strong Paris is. Her smile is warming. And she's so protective of her little brother.
I hope all the Jackson family stay together for a while. The children need them. It was lovely to see Michael's sisters and brothers comforting Prince, Paris and Blanket. They're very close. And Paris sitting next to her grandmother, with her head on Katherine's shoulder.. What a sweet girls she is! Michael did an amazing job raising these beautiful children, he sure was the best father anyone could ever have..

I just noticed Blanket has on white socks and loafers like his dad!!!!

Paris will be a fighter when it comes to her dad. She's a strong girl.
Blanket looks so shy. So much like his father...
Prince is indeed a handsome young man.
They're all going to carry on their daddy's legacy strongly.

I didn't even notice till i see it now, makes me want to get my doll and make it sing.. I did watch the whole memorial but it everything just felt like it was not real.

Poor children and Paris.. She was so brave standing there and talking to her daddy. And what have they grown.. When i think of them i'm always thinking of them as they where when they where babies.

I really hope that now the media will leave the children alone but i doubt it coz they are chasing Debbie allready.

Yeah I noticed that, it's so heartbreaking but cute at the same time. It some how seems like he was very defensive and close to his Dad.
Prince seemed very calm and settled.
I'm so proud of them all!
x

Back