I just wanted to post this

Oh Lord, that is so heartfelt and beautiful. I've been awake for nearly 36 hours and am feeling a bit numb, but your words have snapped me out of that.

I want to say thank you Michael also: you gave me, and everyone else so much of yourself and we are better people because of you. Rest in peace Michael, and we will forever celebrate your love full life that you had here on Earth.

Thank you for posting this! Michael was too beautiful and too sensitive for this world. He gave so much and never received as much in return. But he knew we loved him and he loved us from the bottom of his heart. Thank you, Michael! May God bless you and rest your wonderful soul! :cry:

Thank you for those beautiful words they were truly miraculous. And thank you for bringing me some peace by conveying my love for Michael with your words. I miss him *tears*

Thank you for these true words. I feel the same but can't put it in words like you. You, WBSS , are also a gift , better believe that.

Love

Thanks you guys. I'm glad it brought you guys some comfort. I just had to put it down. I wrote that all down in probably 10 minutes. I didn't even try to make it eliquent. I miss Michael so much. He was such an amazing person. Today's memorial inspired me to write that. Brooke Shields and Marlon Jackson's speeches especially got to me. If anyone has those two speeches in a video format I could download, I would appreciat it. I would like to save those.

Wannabe!!!!!!
I miss you :(
I haven't seen you post in soooooooo long!!!
I've always loved your posts because I have the same perception as yours about Michael. You always posted what I wanted to say which I can't express it well

Wannabe!!!!!!
I miss you :(
I haven't seen you post in soooooooo long!!!
I've always loved your posts because I have the same perception as yours about Michael. You always posted what I wanted to say which I can't express it well

Also so true

Love

Wow, long time since you've posted here WBSS21! You've surely been missed! You are one of the most intelligent and passionate fans of MJ on this board and it's so nice to see you posting again. That was beautiful what you wrote . I really have nothing else to add. You said it all.

:cry:

WBSS, you have written some of the most eloquent, honest posts on this board. Thanks for sharing your beautiful words with us. It is comforting to know that you and so many others saw all the things I saw in Michael.

Thanks to you guys for reading. I knew you would understand, which is why I posted this. It's comoforting to know that there are other people who saw Michael had these qualities and apprecaited them.

Thank goodness you've come back. We were starting to really worry about you. I know you really cared so much about Michael... so sorry it had to be like this.

This is what makes his destiny so much more painful.

I keep hearing the music and text "Make a better place, make a better place" and MJ singing live on concert "heal the world" over and over again at the end. And that he truly meant it from his heart and soul and ended up with this fate.....

The tears keep dripping from my eyes, and I feel its a blessing even though my heart is bleeding.

Being hurt from MJs extreme sensitivity and caring for others is a positive thing. Still its so sad he wasnt appreciated for this, and thats whats breaking my heart and I will keep crying forever, because nothing will do MJ justice.

My tears are for you Michael, I love you more than anything else. Feel the love wherever you are.

That was beautiful. I can surely say, your words speak on behalf of all of us. Bless your heart, xx

Beautiful words WBSS! I think that the most hardcore fans loved MJ because of what an amazing person he was, not just because of his artistry..

I've been missing your posts as well!

Mike will live forever in all our hearts!

Oh God bless you Nicole. That was beautiful and true.

Im glad to see you back.

Back