Brooke Shields Speech [MERGED]

music65

Proud Member
I just want to say thank you to Brook Shields she was so natural and candid the way she spoke about her and Michael's friendship.

She could of shyed away like all the other cowards but she did not she represented she was great. And for that Thank You Brook Shields.

Re: Thank You Brook Shields

She was so awesome!!! I loved her memories of her friendship with Michael!!

Her speech was beautiful and very moving. She was was very genuine.

I was so jealous of her when she was dating Michael. It would have been wonderful to share those happy times with Michael.

I wish we could hear more or her stories about the times with Michael. :) She is a luck person. Imagine having MJ smile at you.

"When he started wearing the glove I was like; 'What's up with the glove?!'
If you're gonna hold my hand it better be the non-gloved one, because sequins really hurt me."

I loved that part :D

Yeah she was very candid and gave a wonderful inside to their friendship. I'm glad she was a part of the memorial, I think the family liked her a lot.

I thought her speech was great. Everyone's was, they all brought a little something.

THe LA Times thought Brooke's speech along with Stevie WOnder's song really brought the meaning of the day to the forefront, the humanity of one friend losing another..... I thank her for that....And she looked so beautiful...:}

Brooke was so gracious and wonderful. She'd truly captured the essence of Michael - and managed to explain it through her speach.. Actually I think the memorial changed a lot of people's mind about Michael. It gave me peace

Love you Mike - Always!

I loved her little speech. It was so genuine and personal ... the story about how she and Michael tried to sneak in the room to see Elizabeth's wedding dress was so cute ... I could just imagine them being all mischievous and giggling. :)

Did anyone else think of Neverland when she mentioned him being perched in the cesent moon?

Wonderful woman. Thank you Brooke.

Brooke Shields speech

Sorry to start another thread everyone, but if anyone has both Brooke Shields and Marlon's speeches in a downloadable formate, I would appreciate it. Don't know if this is the right place to be asking.

Her speech was so beautiful and genuine. I was moved fast to tears. Thank you Brooke.

all of the tributes for Micahel were beautiful especially Brooke's! :)

Loved it very much, thanks Kenny, all the team, the Jacksons and the tribute performers and speakers! what a fantastic memorial. I could feel Michaels spirit.

Re: Brooke Shields speech

I know the BBC has it in flash format, but don't know about downloadable.

Does anyone know when the last time he saw Brooke was? I think I heard it was 91?

wannabestartinsomthin21 so there you are!! I havent see you postin in a while. sorry to say it here tho.

Im sure in this few days a lotta people have recored it and will upload it here!

Does anyone know when the last time he saw Brooke was? I think I heard it was 91?

The last time I saw a Michael and Brooke Sheilds together was in 1993 at the Grammy Awards, when Michael took her as his date for the Legend Award (can't remember the exact name of the award) he received from his sister Janet.

I have it recorded, but have not had time to edit and convert. I'll try to get it done for you sometime today but most likely someone will beat me to it.

My favorite part was when they all sang on stage. Kenny Ortega was not expecting the Jackson Family to come on stage.

Hey, I just thought of something on that. Could you provide the link to that? - there may be a way to get it but I'll have to see how they put it out there.

Back